Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life 17:32 - Sep 25 with 3697 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2017/sep/25/buddhist-fangsheng-mercy

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:34 - Sep 25 with 3679 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

'The group hired three boats from Brighton marina, emptied their load into the sea a mile off the coast and returned to shore — presumably full of good karma.'

No wonder they were arrested

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:36 - Sep 25 with 3674 viewsWeWereZombies

' The group hired three boats from Brighton marina, emptied their load into the sea a mile off the coast and returned to shore — presumably full of good karma.' The perfect opportunity for a quote out of context...

Bit surprised at you advocating that animals are for eating...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:36 - Sep 25 with 3667 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:34 - Sep 25 by The_Romford_Blue

'The group hired three boats from Brighton marina, emptied their load into the sea a mile off the coast and returned to shore — presumably full of good karma.'

No wonder they were arrested

Those crustaceans would have been better off between two slices of bread and cut around, eh Rommers?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:36 - Sep 25 with 3664 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:36 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

' The group hired three boats from Brighton marina, emptied their load into the sea a mile off the coast and returned to shore — presumably full of good karma.' The perfect opportunity for a quote out of context...

Bit surprised at you advocating that animals are for eating...

You are as animal as I. Some animals just have it coming to them, if you ask me.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:39 - Sep 25 with 3652 viewsWeWereZombies

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:36 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

You are as animal as I. Some animals just have it coming to them, if you ask me.

Yeah alright, wooden antlers.

And well done Rommy for being two minutes quicker than me...

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:40 - Sep 25 with 3647 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:39 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

Yeah alright, wooden antlers.

And well done Rommy for being two minutes quicker than me...

Bring it on, flat forehead spindly bone fingers, let's see what you got!

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:53 - Sep 25 with 3631 viewsWeWereZombies

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:40 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Bring it on, flat forehead spindly bone fingers, let's see what you got!

I do have a standard fee for participating in a fight...

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:55 - Sep 25 with 3627 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:53 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

I do have a standard fee for participating in a fight...

Sure thing, and I'll make sure to give your widow my condolences and invoice.

Maybe she will consider SpruceMoose Funeral Services!

Login to get fewer ads

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:59 - Sep 25 with 3622 viewsWeWereZombies

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:55 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Sure thing, and I'll make sure to give your widow my condolences and invoice.

Maybe she will consider SpruceMoose Funeral Services!

My ex-wife will probably pay up and tell you to stuff the condolences...sorry, that mention of being stuffed was probably a bit of a thoughtless thing to say to a moose.

But do you have a preferred taxidermist?

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 18:25 - Sep 25 with 3591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fight, fight, fight.........

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:02 - Sep 25 with 3542 viewsgerard1947

I've been a veggie most of my life but cannot condone what they did. It's a bit like when North American mink were released into the wild in the UK, not that I'm condoning fur farms, far from it. The mink quickly established themselves, bred, and became a massive problem. They are still about, luckily not quite as prevelent as they once were. They are major reason for the decline of our native water vole population.

We're seeing an increase in our otter population it seems. As Otters re-establish themselves they tend to drive mink out, good job I say.
A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:13 - Sep 25 with 3537 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:02 - Sep 25 by gerard1947

I've been a veggie most of my life but cannot condone what they did. It's a bit like when North American mink were released into the wild in the UK, not that I'm condoning fur farms, far from it. The mink quickly established themselves, bred, and became a massive problem. They are still about, luckily not quite as prevelent as they once were. They are major reason for the decline of our native water vole population.

We're seeing an increase in our otter population it seems. As Otters re-establish themselves they tend to drive mink out, good job I say.

How do you think I ended up here? Snatched up in the night from my beautiful wild Saskatchewan home by well meaning monks, only to be released into Chantry Park.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:26 - Sep 25 with 3507 viewsgerard1947

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:13 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

How do you think I ended up here? Snatched up in the night from my beautiful wild Saskatchewan home by well meaning monks, only to be released into Chantry Park.

Nice one.
A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:29 - Sep 25 with 3505 viewsfactual_blue

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:13 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

'Saskatchewan an endless prairie
Where the buffalo used to roam
Only a man half blind on whiskey
Would choose to make this land his home'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:31 - Sep 25 with 3502 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:29 - Sep 25 by factual_blue

'Saskatchewan an endless prairie
Where the buffalo used to roam
Only a man half blind on whiskey
Would choose to make this land his home'

"Man"

I agree. Keep those bald, warmongering apes out of sweet Sask I say.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:52 - Sep 25 with 3484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 17:59 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

My ex-wife will probably pay up and tell you to stuff the condolences...sorry, that mention of being stuffed was probably a bit of a thoughtless thing to say to a moose.

But do you have a preferred taxidermist?

You've gone very quiet WWZ , what has that evil wooden antlered moose done to you.....hope you are OK!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 3447 viewsSpruceMoose

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 19:52 - Sep 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

You've gone very quiet WWZ , what has that evil wooden antlered moose done to you.....hope you are OK!

WWZ is currently mounted on the wall above my fireplace.

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 23:42 - Sep 25 with 3381 viewsWeWereZombies

A sign if ever there was one that animals are for eating, not for life on 20:27 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

WWZ is currently mounted on the wall above my fireplace.

Either that or I have been out for the evening rather than staying in tapping away on a keyboard - although I have to say that for someone with hooves your contributions are always very well done, often putting human TWTD posters to shame.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024