Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - 15:47 - Sep 8 with 3712 viewsRyorry

As someone who watched us beating Barnsley at Wembley in the pof, which success was at least partly due to Burley having done his homework so thoroughly that not only did he know the dimensions of the Wembley pitch, he had it marked out on our training pitch, and our lads practising on that replica size - I'm absolutely shocked that MM hasn't even bothered to find out what the dimensions of the Loftus Rd. pitch actually are:- “I’d like to know the dimensions of the pitch because it’s one of those that looks really short. It might be as big as any other, I’ve never even checked" (MM in the news article re tomorrow's game).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:48 - Sep 8 with 3676 viewsITFC_Forever

Not sure many managers would bother to do that for a run of the mill league game to be fair.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:50 - Sep 8 with 3659 viewsRyorry

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:48 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Not sure many managers would bother to do that for a run of the mill league game to be fair.

Can only say that if it were me, I'd leave no stone unturned - fine margins can add up to give crucial edges!

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:52 - Sep 8 with 3643 viewsSpruceMoose

I agree. You would think he would want to know exactly how far we can hoof it before it going out of play.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:57 - Sep 8 with 3608 viewshomer_123

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:52 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

I agree. You would think he would want to know exactly how far we can hoof it before it going out of play.

Do you provide a service around this at all?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:58 - Sep 8 with 3602 viewsSpruceMoose

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:57 - Sep 8 by homer_123

Do you provide a service around this at all?

The hoofing or the pitch measuring?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 3581 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Very poor IMO. He's no Jose murinho is he?

He will probably have to stop the bus and ask for directions to the ground
Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 3574 viewssolemio

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:50 - Sep 8 by Ryorry

Can only say that if it were me, I'd leave no stone unturned - fine margins can add up to give crucial edges!

At the seaside I leave no tern unstoned. Nasty creatures - and I normally love our feathered fiends.
Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 3573 viewsSpruceMoose

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:03 - Sep 8 by FrowsyArmLarry

Very poor IMO. He's no Jose murinho is he?

He will probably have to stop the bus and ask for directions to the ground

I doubt he's driving.

Login to get fewer ads

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:05 - Sep 8 with 3566 viewsRyorry

Good to have an expert on hoofs on my side here!

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:08 - Sep 8 with 3551 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:03 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

I doubt he's driving.

ME costcutting measures innit? Mick had to do his PCV licence in the summer... hence not having time to look at any central defenders
Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:09 - Sep 8 with 3552 viewsSpruceMoose

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:05 - Sep 8 by Ryorry

Good to have an expert on hoofs on my side here!

I always agree with you Ryorry. In my mind we are part of a happy TWTD family. Old man Facters as the withered but still sharp old grandpa, you the force to be reckoned with matriarch and Hoppy the scampering younger sibling.

A beautiful vision no?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2017 16:09]

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:13 - Sep 8 with 3514 viewsSpruceMoose

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:08 - Sep 8 by FrowsyArmLarry

ME costcutting measures innit? Mick had to do his PCV licence in the summer... hence not having time to look at any central defenders

Is it a double decker?

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:14 - Sep 8 with 3507 viewsRyorry

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:09 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

I always agree with you Ryorry. In my mind we are part of a happy TWTD family. Old man Facters as the withered but still sharp old grandpa, you the force to be reckoned with matriarch and Hoppy the scampering younger sibling.

A beautiful vision no?

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:33 - Sep 8 with 3410 viewsPinewoodblue

http://www.football-stadiums.co.uk/articles/are-all-football-pitches-the-same-si

Scroll down for Championship.

We apparently have the widest, but one of the shortest, pitches in the Championship

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:34 - Sep 8 with 3395 viewsfactual_blue

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 15:58 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

The hoofing or the pitch measuring?

Moose Metrics for the pitch measuring?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:34 - Sep 8 with 3395 viewsSpruceMoose

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:33 - Sep 8 by Pinewoodblue

http://www.football-stadiums.co.uk/articles/are-all-football-pitches-the-same-si

Scroll down for Championship.

We apparently have the widest, but one of the shortest, pitches in the Championship

Portman Road - Hung like a Coke can.

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:48 - Sep 8 with 3347 viewsfactual_blue

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 16:09 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

A beautiful vision no?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 17:40 - Sep 8 with 3236 viewsjas0999

A little less hoof at loftus road I think?
Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 19:03 - Sep 8 with 3107 viewsRyorry

Must say I'm pretty shocked at MM re this - on 17:40 - Sep 8 by jas0999

A little less hoof at loftus road I think?

More I'd have thought - lofted at Loftus ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024