Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this is thoroughly depressing... 15:06 - Jul 17 with 2421 viewsSWGF

... http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/15412018.WARNING__STRONG_LANGUAGE_Wife_of_Simon_

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:12 - Jul 17 with 2356 viewsBlueBadger

“He went and smashed up 20-year-old boys.”

Would these be the same '20 year old boys' who were convicted of infecting life-changing injuries on him, perchance?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:26 - Jul 17 with 2274 viewsitfcjoe

The comments are a treat.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:36 - Jul 17 with 2231 viewsBlueBadger

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:26 - Jul 17 by itfcjoe

The comments are a treat.

I saw '100 comments' and purposefully didn't click. Is it all 'he's a god lad 'e woz just letting off steam' stuff?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:40 - Jul 17 with 2201 viewsblueblood66

Southend scum
Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:52 - Jul 17 with 2158 viewsRimmersBrace

Looks like they've all just been sent down for between 3 and 5 years a piece.
Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:58 - Jul 17 with 2133 viewsBlueBadger

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:52 - Jul 17 by RimmersBrace

Looks like they've all just been sent down for between 3 and 5 years a piece.

Maximum sentence for violent disorder is 5 years. Which is disappointing, but I rather suspect that attempted murder was going to prove to be too difficult to prove.

I only hope that Mr Dobbin receives a vey large criminal injuries payout.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:02]

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 16:07 - Jul 17 with 2098 viewsSWGF

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:58 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

Maximum sentence for violent disorder is 5 years. Which is disappointing, but I rather suspect that attempted murder was going to prove to be too difficult to prove.

I only hope that Mr Dobbin receives a vey large criminal injuries payout.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:02]

From what I can ascertain (and may be wrong), there were no eye-witnesses nor CCTV of the actual attack so anything directly related to that would have been difficult to prove.

Wrong place, wrong time. Poor sod.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 16:16 - Jul 17 with 2068 viewschristiand

Look at the circulation areas of the paper, enough said really.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 16:31 - Jul 17 with 2038 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 15:36 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

I saw '100 comments' and purposefully didn't click. Is it all 'he's a god lad 'e woz just letting off steam' stuff?

The ones coming the other way are more entertaining. Like:

"Typical scumbags. Mouthy but can only fight in gangs just like the **** they are trying to defend. Go home crack open that stella, have your spliff, pop out some more kiddies and keep signing on you bunch of tacky good for nothing, low life, useless, common, druggie, drunk SCUM."

PS. Not that I'm laughing at what's happened here of course. Horrible incident and that poor family now have to suffer the consequences for the rest of their lives. Whereas the perpetrators will be walking free in 2 years to keep being nobs.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:36]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 18:36 - Jul 17 with 1897 viewsBlueBadger

Well this is thoroughly depressing... on 16:31 - Jul 17 by Swansea_Blue

The ones coming the other way are more entertaining. Like:

"Typical scumbags. Mouthy but can only fight in gangs just like the **** they are trying to defend. Go home crack open that stella, have your spliff, pop out some more kiddies and keep signing on you bunch of tacky good for nothing, low life, useless, common, druggie, drunk SCUM."

PS. Not that I'm laughing at what's happened here of course. Horrible incident and that poor family now have to suffer the consequences for the rest of their lives. Whereas the perpetrators will be walking free in 2 years to keep being nobs.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:36]

The most depressing part of this is that at least some of the perpetrators will convince themselves and their families that they're the REAL victims here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024