Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Keane 22:49 - Feb 1 with 1667 viewsclive_baker

Could we?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Robbie Keane on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 1639 viewsGiveusaWave

Not impossible, but so far he's only been linked with Preston, Wigan, Fulham and Blackburn. Seems an obvious target.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Robbie Keane on 22:58 - Feb 1 with 1622 viewssparks

No we couldnt and wont.

Why would he come to such a clusterf*ck of a club?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Robbie Keane on 23:00 - Feb 1 with 1600 viewsJ2BLUE

If you're Villa, Norwich, Brighton, Sheff Wed, Fulham, Derby etc then he's worth a 5 month deal on 20k a week. I bet he'll end up at one of those sides. I very much doubt we could tempt him here!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Robbie Keane on 23:03 - Feb 1 with 1571 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Robbie Keane on 22:58 - Feb 1 by sparks

No we couldnt and wont.

Probably has a good relationship with McCarthy. MM gave him his international debut as a 17 year old. (Although Keane was that good he pretty much picked himself, so not that much to do with MM!)

Very much doubt it would happen though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Robbie Keane on 23:07 - Feb 1 with 1548 viewsGiveusaWave

Robbie Keane on 22:56 - Feb 1 by GiveusaWave

Not impossible, but so far he's only been linked with Preston, Wigan, Fulham and Blackburn. Seems an obvious target.

Small Correction: he's also been linked with Southend. As others have already said though, wages will be an issue at a time when we have no money. No doubt a good character and might bring a bit of motivation to the club. He's never been one for accepting defeat.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Robbie Keane on 08:55 - Feb 2 with 1318 viewsDeano69

Robbie Keane on 23:07 - Feb 1 by GiveusaWave

Small Correction: he's also been linked with Southend. As others have already said though, wages will be an issue at a time when we have no money. No doubt a good character and might bring a bit of motivation to the club. He's never been one for accepting defeat.

Is there a suggestion Southend have more money to spend than us?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 8:55]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Robbie Keane on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 1220 viewshoppy

Robbie Keane on 23:03 - Feb 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Probably has a good relationship with McCarthy. MM gave him his international debut as a 17 year old. (Although Keane was that good he pretty much picked himself, so not that much to do with MM!)

Very much doubt it would happen though.

Has he ever knowingly stated that he'd always looked out for our results as a boy, and always had a dream to one day play for us? If so, we've got a chance...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Robbie Keane on 10:21 - Feb 2 with 1183 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

I wonder if the chance to work with Mick and also help out on the coaching side for experience might be a fantastic chance for him and us!

go on Town, do it!
Login to get fewer ads

Robbie Keane on 13:37 - Feb 2 with 1006 viewsBlue_Armee

Robbie Keane on 10:21 - Feb 2 by Guru_of_Ipswich

I wonder if the chance to work with Mick and also help out on the coaching side for experience might be a fantastic chance for him and us!

go on Town, do it!

Could Phil ask Mick about Robbie Keane at the press conference tomorrow, he might have missed the fact he's available.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Robbie Keane on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 960 viewsArcher4721

Robbie Keane on 22:58 - Feb 1 by sparks

No we couldnt and wont.

I take it you're referring to your club Bournemouth here?
Robbie Keane on 14:45 - Feb 2 with 840 viewsWadeyBlue

Robbie Keane on 23:07 - Feb 1 by GiveusaWave

Where did you get the info about being linked to Southend from?

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024