Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from the Home kit thread... 06:50 - May 15 with 1004 viewsKropotkin123

What do you think is the best away kit?

I'm personally a big fan of the orange ones and think this year's was the best of the lot. That would probably be followed by the 80-81 third kit.

But I do look back and see our first real away colour was yellow with blue trim. That seemed to have died in 1977. Do you think we'd ever dare do our traditional yellow away kit again? Would you like it?

What colour do you think our away kit will be this season? And what do you want it to be?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 09:01 - May 15 with 876 viewsKeno

[Post edited 15 May 9:03]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 09:06 - May 15 with 856 viewsitfcjoe

I think the PL has worked with the colourblind association a bit more so that will limit the colours we can do - effectively an orange/bright colour or a very light one. I think it will be white this year

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 09:14 - May 15 with 825 viewsRimsy

White shirt, black shorts, white socks. All nice and plain, no stripes or anything.

BlueBlood

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 09:15 - May 15 with 822 viewshoppy

I like the same design for both home and away kits, with the difference simply being the alternative colours… such as…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 11:21 - May 15 with 758 viewsHighgateBlue

Aesthetically I love the orange ones, and our association with Dutch heroes bolsters that for me. I do secretly (not so secretly) quite like the 1970s yellow one, but I'm happy to let that go, because we can't be seen to be encouraging yellow when it's not been used for more than 45 years. Quite like this season's third kit as an away kit, as much as I can't stand unnecessary 3rd kits in principle.
Following on from the Home kit thread... on 11:29 - May 15 with 725 viewsFBI

White/black/white with orange 3rd.

Fook me, it's gone all 1977-78 round here.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 15:35 - May 15 with 549 viewsNIblue

Has to be the 1985/6 Adidas Radio Orwell Top for me. A thing of beauty. I sold an original one of these last year…regretted it ever since

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:01 - May 15 with 486 viewsFifeITFC

I loved this one. Or...

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:04 - May 15 with 479 viewswkj

Honestly, I liked this year's home kit more than most. The white Greene King shirt was nice too.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:10 - May 15 with 466 viewshoppy

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:01 - May 15 by FifeITFC

I loved this one. Or...

Never liked any of the ones with our distinctive badge placed on a shield shape - why do that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:26 - May 15 with 448 viewsFifeITFC

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 17:10 - May 15 by hoppy

Never liked any of the ones with our distinctive badge placed on a shield shape - why do that?

It was an Umbro theme at the time (a bit like their laces a few seasons previous). Can seem to remember Everton, Chelsea, Forest, Spurs all not escaping the shield phase.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Following on from the Home kit thread... on 18:56 - May 15 with 379 viewsMK1

Anything in orange. Has to be orange. Orange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024