Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farkeing idiot 11:34 - May 13 with 3562 viewsTrequartista

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/24315249.ipswich-town-leeds-daniel-farke-mak

Did he get a letter apologising for allowing Gnonto's offside goal against Middlesbrough?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Farkeing idiot on 18:20 - May 13 with 411 viewsChurchman

Farkeing idiot on 11:53 - May 13 by ITFC_Forever

Add in the goal Leicester should have had at ER - had that goal have stood, Leicester would have won that.

So that's at least 5 points to add to the 6 they finished behind us.

And if we are going to play that game, we'll have the 2 extra points from Norwich at home (both Rowe's goals offside), 2 points for the penalty that wasn't given on Omari at Hudds, the point away to Norwich as it wasn't a foul for the free-kick they scored, at least 1 if not 3 for the two shockers that were PNE's goals at the away game.

And they're just the ones that spring to mind - so 5 off of Leeds, another 6 to us and the 6 we finished ahead of them. 17 points.

Faker's going to come up with a better excuse than that.
[Post edited 13 May 13:24]

Absolutely right. Add in the penalties we didn’t get because our players weren’t falling down all game and intimidating the refs like Leicester and Leeds did and we’d have finished a long way ahead of both - especially if the EFL had bothered to punish Leicester for their financial fantasies.

Leeds in particular have spent the season feeling entitled. Ringpiece features Farke is hitting out because he knows that with an £80m forward line they should have done a lot better than they did. Was it the refs fault QPR took their trousers down 4-0, Blackburn walked away with the points at Elland road or they failed to win at Huddersfield? They were actually lucky to get a point, let alone the outrageous decision in their favour v Leicester that won them the game.

I don’t think he’s doing his players any favours with this toy throwing bleating. Reminds me a bit of Cook blowing a gasket. One of McKenna’s strengths is that he doesn’t engage in this sort of nonsense. I’ve no doubt he makes his feelings known behind the scenes to officials etc but his professionalism really shines by comparison with the angry german with a bad syrup.
Farkeing idiot on 20:32 - May 13 with 351 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To be fair, if VAR worked and was in the Championship, Leicester would have had around 50 fewer penalties for Dewsbury-Hall dives so they might have caught them!

I am wondering whether either semi-final will see any goals before the penalty shoot-outs. All 4 teams looked decidedly more concerned about holding on to what they have than try to score.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Farkeing idiot on 23:34 - May 13 with 300 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Farkeing idiot on 16:52 - May 13 by Battersea_Blue

Yes, McK will have made mistakes in his own mind and because football is all about opinions I’m sure we can all think of times where we questioned a team selection, a substitution or perhaps even a player bought or let go.

But probably the few mistakes we think he’s made are in hindsight.

I’d love to ask him the question, put over in the right way, “we’ve had an awesome couple of seasons, for which we’re eternally grateful and in no way is this any criticism whatsoever. You’ve said that we won’t get everything right all of the time, of course nobody can, so what would you say are 3 mistakes you have made this season?”

Would love to know his answer to that . .

Letting Greg Leigh go.

Not getting Kieffer Moore in at the beginning of the transfer window.

Giving [REDACTED] the contact details for the party balloon shop in Bury St Edmunds.
Farkeing idiot on 00:11 - May 14 with 271 viewsBattersea_Blue

Farkeing idiot on 23:34 - May 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

Letting Greg Leigh go.

Not getting Kieffer Moore in at the beginning of the transfer window.

Giving [REDACTED] the contact details for the party balloon shop in Bury St Edmunds.

Yeah, that first one quite possibly, though from my understanding Leigh wanted more games so wanted to go. I really rated him.

On Moore, I think we wanted to get him in earlier but I believe Bournemouth were looking to sell initially so agreed the loan last minute when they didn’t get an acceptable offer, so perhaps not a mistake as such.

Won’t comment on your 3rd one.
Farkeing idiot on 07:08 - May 14 with 218 viewsITFC_Forever

Farkeing idiot on 00:11 - May 14 by Battersea_Blue

Yeah, that first one quite possibly, though from my understanding Leigh wanted more games so wanted to go. I really rated him.

On Moore, I think we wanted to get him in earlier but I believe Bournemouth were looking to sell initially so agreed the loan last minute when they didn’t get an acceptable offer, so perhaps not a mistake as such.

Won’t comment on your 3rd one.

Had we got Kieffer in at the beginning of January, he’d only have been available for one more league game (Leicester), assuming he wouldn’t have signed in time to play against Stoke.

Edit: two more games, didn’t include Sunderland as we won that anyway.
[Post edited 14 May 7:13]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024