Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... 12:21 - May 12 with 3217 viewsBloots

....totally clueless.

A total shadow of earlier this season.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:23 - May 12 with 2117 viewsSomethingBlue

Was just thinking this – Norwich have to really fancy themselves on current evidence.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:24 - May 12 with 2071 viewsScuzzer

17 points between them at the end of the season. That sort of makes a mockery of the play offs. Perhaps it should be looked at somehow.

Established 1968

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:25 - May 12 with 2054 viewsRegencyBlue

They look very edgy.

Hopefully a goal soon will settle them down!
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:25 - May 12 with 2040 viewsSE1blue

It’s probably the intimidating atmosphere…

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:26 - May 12 with 2027 viewsArnieM

How many times have we seen this in the PO’s though…. Leeds 17 points ahead of scum …. Just like we were ahead of West Ham in 6th place. West Ham went up

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:26 - May 12 with 2022 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwich look way more up for it. Barely any noise from the away end. Leeds have fallen off a cliff since the last international break and Norwich should really fancy this.

In terms of form and momentum, the game is going pretty much as you would've expected taking off the blue tinted specs.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:27 - May 12 with 2001 viewsHerbivore

We broke Leeds.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:27 - May 12 with 2004 viewsNthQldITFC

Agree, but first goal is crucial here - the tie will swing completely on that, I've never seen a tie that looks more dependent on the first goal. Hopefully a bit of Summerville magic will do it. Or Rutter, or Gnonto or Gray...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

They seem completely "on edge".... on 12:27 - May 12 with 1990 viewsBloots

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:23 - May 12 by SomethingBlue

Was just thinking this – Norwich have to really fancy themselves on current evidence.

...not playing with any freedom or pace.

I fear that even if they do get away with a result of sorts today, the pressure at Elland Rd will be too much for them.

We may have to hope for Russell Martin to do the business.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:28 - May 12 with 1968 views_clive_baker_

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:24 - May 12 by Scuzzer

17 points between them at the end of the season. That sort of makes a mockery of the play offs. Perhaps it should be looked at somehow.

Everyone knows what they’re signing up to at the start of the season. Remove the playoffs and the final throws of the season start to serve up way more guff games. I’m a fan of them, and I would say the same had we finished 3rd and gone out.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:28 - May 12 with 1965 viewsNBVJohn

Do you mean a shadow of when they were still only third most of the time?

I’m slightly confused from a season of Sky coverage in which they were presented as some kind of all conquering football machine.
They seem completely "on edge".... on 12:29 - May 12 with 1961 viewsredrickstuhaart

They seem completely "on edge".... on 12:27 - May 12 by Bloots

...not playing with any freedom or pace.

I fear that even if they do get away with a result of sorts today, the pressure at Elland Rd will be too much for them.

We may have to hope for Russell Martin to do the business.

Its looking a lot like our game there. String of very very soft (but just about justifiable) free kicks providing momentum. Budgies are very divey and should be a pen down.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:29 - May 12 with 1951 viewsJimmy86

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:25 - May 12 by SE1blue

It’s probably the intimidating atmosphere…

Or could be because Norwich's top boys did their letting off fireworks outside the hotel, tribute act again... So tinpot!!
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:30 - May 12 with 1939 viewsIllinoisblue

How the heck did we lose to them twice? They look like a league one team so far.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:31 - May 12 with 1923 views_clive_baker_

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:30 - May 12 by Illinoisblue

How the heck did we lose to them twice? They look like a league one team so far.

They’ve clearly got a lot of quality hence their results over the season, but the run in and perhaps this afternoon makes you wonder if they’re mentally strong enough. Look like complete bottle jobs any time any sort of pressure is applied on them.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:32 - May 12 with 1908 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nodge had a touch of luck there.

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:32 - May 12 with 1898 viewsNthQldITFC

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:26 - May 12 by gainsboroughblue

Norwich look way more up for it. Barely any noise from the away end. Leeds have fallen off a cliff since the last international break and Norwich should really fancy this.

In terms of form and momentum, the game is going pretty much as you would've expected taking off the blue tinted specs.

Barely any noise from the home end either, unless my speakers are broken. Also, why have they put static mannequins in most of the yellow and green seats?

Commentators just having a nice cream over Ipswich as budgies survive a narrow offside call. C'mon you whites.

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:33 - May 12 with 1869 viewsNthQldITFC

Have Nodge got a really narrow pitch? Looks ever so narrow on my screen.

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:34 - May 12 with 1860 viewsBlueOura

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:32 - May 12 by gainsboroughblue

Nodge had a touch of luck there.

That was nice from Leeds and the offside looked questionable to say the least.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:34 - May 12 with 1850 viewsredrickstuhaart

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:31 - May 12 by _clive_baker_

They’ve clearly got a lot of quality hence their results over the season, but the run in and perhaps this afternoon makes you wonder if they’re mentally strong enough. Look like complete bottle jobs any time any sort of pressure is applied on them.

They have pace and strength going forward, with good quality players. We play an open style which opens the door to those players on a good day.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:35 - May 12 with 1796 viewsJimmy86

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:27 - May 12 by Herbivore

We broke Leeds.

Don't think we did... Narrowly beat us at PR, but handed us an absolute football lesson at Bellend Road.. the one time to actually thrash us this season.. we were well beaten..

What broke Leeds was getting thumped 4 nil against QPR... No one saw that coming, that was hell of a result...
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:36 - May 12 with 1777 viewswithyblue

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:26 - May 12 by ArnieM

How many times have we seen this in the PO’s though…. Leeds 17 points ahead of scum …. Just like we were ahead of West Ham in 6th place. West Ham went up

Don't we want the best teams to be playing in the highest divisions? I like the playoffs because they mean that, say a team has an awful first 3 months of the season, but then for whatever reason, maybe a new manager, new signings or players returning from injury, they become the best team in the league for the rest of the season, they've still got a chance to prove themselves as one of the best and qualify for a league more suited to to their abilities.

Not to mention the drama and excitement they bring to both the regular season and post-season. It is an entertainment business after all.
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:37 - May 12 with 1759 viewsRegencyBlue

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:27 - May 12 by Herbivore

We broke Leeds.

With a bit of help from QPR!
Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:38 - May 12 with 1703 viewsHerbivore

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:35 - May 12 by Jimmy86

Don't think we did... Narrowly beat us at PR, but handed us an absolute football lesson at Bellend Road.. the one time to actually thrash us this season.. we were well beaten..

What broke Leeds was getting thumped 4 nil against QPR... No one saw that coming, that was hell of a result...

Why do you think their results dropped off a cliff at the end of the season? They'd been on an insane run of form for 3 or 4 months but we won 9 out of 10 after a mini blip in December and January and they couldn't shake us. The chase and trying to keep up with us and Leicester has really taken its toll. They were broken by the time they got to Loftus Road.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:40 - May 12 with 1661 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds look absolutely shot to pieces.... on 12:33 - May 12 by NthQldITFC

Have Nodge got a really narrow pitch? Looks ever so narrow on my screen.

I've always thought that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024