Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, where to go tomorrow? 13:35 - May 5 with 816 viewsLeistonBlue

Portman Road? Christchurch park? Somewhere else along the route? Decisions decisions…
So, where to go tomorrow? on 14:24 - May 5 with 733 viewskizaitfc

Start at PR and walk to Christchurch is my thoughts

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

So, where to go tomorrow? on 16:16 - May 5 with 539 viewsMarkp68

I live in Cambridgeshire and my son really wants to come to see the parade but my big issue is I use a mobility scooter so would need to be able to park reasonable near the park so I can then “scooter” the rest of the way. Any idea if there’ll be parking either at or near the park.

Any suggestions guys
So, where to go tomorrow? on 16:18 - May 5 with 531 viewsZx1988

So, where to go tomorrow? on 16:16 - May 5 by Markp68

I live in Cambridgeshire and my son really wants to come to see the parade but my big issue is I use a mobility scooter so would need to be able to park reasonable near the park so I can then “scooter” the rest of the way. Any idea if there’ll be parking either at or near the park.

Any suggestions guys

No direct suggestions, but just a warning to be very careful and to check, check, and double check wherever you do park.

Last year the council made an absolute mint ticketing everyone who assumed that parking restrictions don't apply on a Bank Holiday.

That is, based on your OP, unless you've got a blue badge.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

So, where to go tomorrow? on 17:07 - May 5 with 410 viewsMarkp68

So, where to go tomorrow? on 16:18 - May 5 by Zx1988

No direct suggestions, but just a warning to be very careful and to check, check, and double check wherever you do park.

Last year the council made an absolute mint ticketing everyone who assumed that parking restrictions don't apply on a Bank Holiday.

That is, based on your OP, unless you've got a blue badge.

Yeah I have a blue badge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024