Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 09:17 - May 5 with 466 viewsChrisd

Not looking forward to this being involved in our games next season. I’ve enjoyed watching our games without this nonsense interfering. I wouldn’t mind so much if VAR ultimately got decisions right. I wonder how many EPL managers would prefer to go back to not having VAR involved, leave it 100% to the referee without any external involvement? VAR should improve our game for the better, for me it’s making it worse and still getting decisions wrong.
[Post edited 5 May 9:21]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

VAR on 09:22 - May 5 with 427 viewsbadadski

The amount of stone wall pens we should have had would have been given with var so I see it as a good thing.
VAR on 09:25 - May 5 with 416 viewsChrisd

VAR on 09:22 - May 5 by badadski

The amount of stone wall pens we should have had would have been given with var so I see it as a good thing.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I’ll comeback to you during the middle of next season to see how you feel about it.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

VAR on 10:31 - May 5 with 344 viewsGuthrum

As with iffy lower-division refereeing, the best way to overcome it is to play well and win on the pitch.

Prem managers will always moan when decisions don't go their way, whether that be referees or VAR.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

VAR on 10:56 - May 5 with 312 viewsDeano69

As much as I would rather not have it at all, I suspect we would have benefited this season with it.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

VAR on 10:59 - May 5 with 301 viewstextbackup

Started a little ‘fck VAR’ chant shortly after the final whistle yesterday. Made myself laugh

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024