Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too 21:46 - May 4 with 2692 viewsTractorWood

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/04/ipswich-huddersfield-ch

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 22:40 - May 4 with 2336 viewsNthQldITFC

The top picture is just absolutely fantastic isn't it, superb, possibly the best ITFC celebration picture I've ever seen I think.

I also love the fourth one down, the pitch invasion with fans and subs and squad players and staff all arriving on the scene at the same moment. Particularly love JD in there - look at those faces all around!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 00:06 - May 5 with 2025 viewspositivity

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 22:40 - May 4 by NthQldITFC

The top picture is just absolutely fantastic isn't it, superb, possibly the best ITFC celebration picture I've ever seen I think.

I also love the fourth one down, the pitch invasion with fans and subs and squad players and staff all arriving on the scene at the same moment. Particularly love JD in there - look at those faces all around!

the 4th one is great, each face tells a story, broadhead and jd are as excited as the fans!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 00:43 - May 5 with 1927 viewsBugs

"But through it all, you hope Ipswich keep the ambition that got them here. You hope they keep this squad together. You hope they keep McKenna. You hope, above all, that they keep remembering to hope."

Bloody hell, that got me welling up again!
Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 06:19 - May 5 with 1683 viewsSharkey

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 00:06 - May 5 by positivity

the 4th one is great, each face tells a story, broadhead and jd are as excited as the fans!

"Each face tells a story". Particularly the Huddersfield goalkeeper's. He doesn't look remotely concerned or even particularly in a hurry to get off.
Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 09:24 - May 5 with 1290 viewsTractorWood

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 22:40 - May 4 by NthQldITFC

I'd post the picture if I could work out how to 😅

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 09:28 - May 5 with 1272 viewsDyland

"What a monumental achievement to get promoted not just from the Championship but from this Championship, with the might of Leicester and Leeds and Southampton casting their shadow, with Middlesbrough and West Brom looking strong, with Norwich and Watford still fat on parachute payments. With what is still essentially a souped-up third-tier squad and only a handful of players with any top-flight experience."

Badafackinbing

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 09:43 - May 5 with 1212 viewsNthQldITFC

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 09:24 - May 5 by TractorWood

I'd post the picture if I could work out how to 😅

You can find the URL for an image on the Guardian if you poke around in the source, and you can trim the querystring stuff off it, but even then the resource is blocked from being href'd to from another site. So you'd have to copy the image to your own storage space and then href to that.

But then, that would be naughty and all kinds of hell would descend upon you from the Guardian and from even higher authorities!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 19:08 - May 5 with 1020 viewscoolcat

I was there and saw the pitch invasion on the final whistle. I sit in the South Stand. It occurred to me afterwards that I never saw the Huddersfield team go off. Seeing that photo of the Huddersfield gk walking off reminded me of a video of the pitch invasion where you could make out the Huddersfield players in their yellow shirts walking off through the crowd like ghosts. Very surreal.
Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 21:00 - May 5 with 870 viewsBramidan

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 00:43 - May 5 by Bugs

"But through it all, you hope Ipswich keep the ambition that got them here. You hope they keep this squad together. You hope they keep McKenna. You hope, above all, that they keep remembering to hope."

Bloody hell, that got me welling up again!

Great article and that paragraph epitomises everything about being a town supporter.
We do not exhibit entitlement we just love our club.
Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 00:03 - May 6 with 711 viewsVanSaParody

Fantastic read - the picture is sublime too on 19:08 - May 5 by coolcat

I was there and saw the pitch invasion on the final whistle. I sit in the South Stand. It occurred to me afterwards that I never saw the Huddersfield team go off. Seeing that photo of the Huddersfield gk walking off reminded me of a video of the pitch invasion where you could make out the Huddersfield players in their yellow shirts walking off through the crowd like ghosts. Very surreal.

Don't tell me, they were removing their shirts & donning civilian clothes from the pitch invaders & made their escape from the stadium unnoticed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024