Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? 12:37 - May 3 with 2038 viewsBlue_badge

If not, can I have his seat please?
Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 12:55 - May 3 with 1948 viewsSitfcB

He’s got a gig in Hollywood tonight…suppose it’s not impossible to get back in time??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 13:01 - May 3 with 1892 viewsbsw72

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 12:55 - May 3 by SitfcB

He’s got a gig in Hollywood tonight…suppose it’s not impossible to get back in time??

Doubt it, starts at 20:00 and I doubt will finish before 21:30 at best, which is effectively 5:30am UK. It's ~10.5 hours flight back from LAX, so assuming he was on a plane within 30 mins, the earlist he could be back in the UK is around 2pm.
I'm meeting him in town after the match. (n/t) on 13:05 - May 3 with 1845 viewsBloots

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 13:01 - May 3 by bsw72

Doubt it, starts at 20:00 and I doubt will finish before 21:30 at best, which is effectively 5:30am UK. It's ~10.5 hours flight back from LAX, so assuming he was on a plane within 30 mins, the earlist he could be back in the UK is around 2pm.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 13:13 - May 3 with 1761 viewsIpswich1984

It's Hollywood in Florida so could actually make it especially with a private jet.

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

I'm meeting him in town after the match. (n/t) on 13:52 - May 3 with 1598 viewsSitfcB

I'm meeting him in town after the match. (n/t) on 13:05 - May 3 by Bloots

Elite blokes together.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Venue TBC. (n/t) on 14:06 - May 3 with 1490 viewsBloots

I'm meeting him in town after the match. (n/t) on 13:52 - May 3 by SitfcB

Elite blokes together.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 14:40 - May 3 with 1337 viewsRegencyBlue

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 13:13 - May 3 by Ipswich1984

It's Hollywood in Florida so could actually make it especially with a private jet.

If it’s doable I imagine he will.

Why wouldn’t he!
Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 14:44 - May 3 with 1281 viewsGuthrum

Taylor Swift made it from Tokyo to Las Vegas in time for the Superbowl. A similar distance. Tho a much earlier kick-off.
[Post edited 3 May 14:45]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 15:31 - May 3 with 1177 viewsClassicBlueTractor

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 14:44 - May 3 by Guthrum

Taylor Swift made it from Tokyo to Las Vegas in time for the Superbowl. A similar distance. Tho a much earlier kick-off.

I think you will find he is the headline act for the Miami Grand Prix Sunday so no.
Venue TBC. (n/t) on 16:10 - May 3 with 1029 viewsronnyd

Venue TBC. (n/t) on 14:06 - May 3 by Bloots

The Co-op have an empty venue going spare.
Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 17:21 - May 3 with 856 viewsClareBlue

He might pull a sickie. Laryngitis is the one. Then be incognito in his box.
Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 17:23 - May 3 with 837 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nah. It's gone to a football hating wife of a club shop worker.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 17:35 - May 3 with 806 viewsCheltenham_Blue

From experience, there's a Virgin flight out of Miami at about 10:45pm
Gets into Heathrow around 12:30. He could watch it in Weatherspoons.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 21:29 - May 3 with 514 viewsKeno

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 14:44 - May 3 by Guthrum

Was she on her way to meet Bloots?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Ed Sheeran going to be at FPR tomorrow? on 21:31 - May 3 with 502 viewsPhilTWTD

I heard a whisper re a private jet but no idea whether that's true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024