Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furthest anyone is travelling from? 10:04 - May 3 with 1749 viewsSomethingBlue

Morning all, this is what would be called a #journorequest on Twitter ... is anyone on here coming from far flung climes without a ticket tomorrow just to take in the (potential) vibes? Or does anyone know of anyone? Don't need their names or to speak to them – just interested to know the lengths people are going to in order to join in.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:06 - May 3 with 1701 viewsCheltenham_Blue

360 mile round trip for me, but a few coming from Norway, and half of Arizona I'd imagine.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:07 - May 3 with 1686 viewsgiant_stow

Noggin's your man - he posted about this the other day.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:32 - May 3 with 1587 viewsstringy

just touched down in Heathrow from Toronto... need a nap!
I’ve been to hell and back. (n/t) on 10:46 - May 3 with 1502 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:51 - May 3 with 1461 viewspennblue

216 mile round trip

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:58 - May 3 with 1391 viewsITFC_Forever

I live 0.6 miles from Portman Road and have a season ticket.

About as opposite of your request as it is possible to be... Sorry!

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:59 - May 3 with 1384 viewsjohnsmithshands

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 10:51 - May 3 by pennblue

216 mile round trip

Me and my boy are coming down from Middlesbrough. No tickets tho. Should enjoy the atmosphere on the coach arrival.
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 11:01 - May 3 with 1367 viewsbluelagos

Jump to 2.25

Some bloke from Tasmania.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0hp15qj
[Post edited 3 May 11:02]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 11:08 - May 3 with 1285 viewsPippin1970

Lancaster not as far as others. Got Blackburn and PNE fans at work wishing our team luck.
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 11:08 - May 3 with 1285 viewsBattersea_Blue

Good mate of mine, who lives in Dubai but was in Saudi on business this week had previously earmarked to come back during play off time, as that was his feeling of how things would finish. But when Leeds lost at QPR and we then got 4 points from our 2 away games this week, to have it all in our hands, he quickly booked a flight to London and is in the air as I type this. He does have a ticket.

I'm in Thailand, I just can't spare the time as I'm in preparation to go to Singapore on Monday for an important business meeting, but I'll be watching on TownTV.

This time last year I did fly back, just for the Exeter game.

Would have loved to be there tomorrow, the atmosphere is going to be electric and I can hear the noise in my head as that first goal goes in . .
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:08 - May 3 with 1124 viewsbluelagos

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 11:08 - May 3 by Battersea_Blue

Good mate of mine, who lives in Dubai but was in Saudi on business this week had previously earmarked to come back during play off time, as that was his feeling of how things would finish. But when Leeds lost at QPR and we then got 4 points from our 2 away games this week, to have it all in our hands, he quickly booked a flight to London and is in the air as I type this. He does have a ticket.

I'm in Thailand, I just can't spare the time as I'm in preparation to go to Singapore on Monday for an important business meeting, but I'll be watching on TownTV.

This time last year I did fly back, just for the Exeter game.

Would have loved to be there tomorrow, the atmosphere is going to be electric and I can hear the noise in my head as that first goal goes in . .

Part timer :-)

I did a couple of ridiculous trips - Lagos to Helsinbourgs for the Uefa cup match and I also once flew return from a lads holiday in Malaluf - for the Bolton playoff second leg. (The one we lost)

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:10 - May 3 with 1109 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keno reckoned he was on the International Space Station the other day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:16 - May 3 with 1085 viewsbluelagos

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:10 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

That's nowt, when I ran to Holland after the Bolton semifinal, I jumped over Venus to get to him.

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:17 - May 3 with 1066 viewsSwansea_Blue

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:16 - May 3 by bluelagos

That's nowt, when I ran to Holland after the Bolton semifinal, I jumped over Venus to get to him.

I reckon you’re talking out of Uranus ;)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:23 - May 3 with 1025 viewsBristolBlue42

460 mile round trip!
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:24 - May 3 with 1021 viewsbluelagos

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:17 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

I reckon you’re talking out of Uranus ;)

Was a play on an old quiz question - Which goalie had the longest throw?

Wrighty could throw it to Venus but Seaman could get it Overmars.

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:55 - May 3 with 900 viewsrich1972

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:24 - May 3 by bluelagos

Was a play on an old quiz question - Which goalie had the longest throw?

Wrighty could throw it to Venus but Seaman could get it Overmars.

Llanelli west wales,waiting for daughter to come home from school,staying in premier inn tonight and driving back 4 pm tomorrow 600 mile round trip with no tickets 🙈
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:56 - May 3 with 893 viewsBobbychase

I know a guy coming from New Zealand without a ticket

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 13:00 - May 3 with 872 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

438 mile 8 hour round trip for me, leaving at 6am!
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 18:17 - May 3 with 679 viewsSuccess_is_a_journey

Just landed - coming in from Nuremberg, Germany. It's a been a long ride to see the club fighting to be back at the top. Can not wait to experience the day tomorrow. Cmon town!
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 18:20 - May 3 with 668 viewsGreenEye

Bit lightweight but 230mile R/T every home match
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 18:35 - May 3 with 619 viewsLRB84UK

Got 2 friends travelling from Cardiff for the day, no tickets for the game. They're staying the night to celebrate then heading home early hours sunday
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 19:26 - May 3 with 518 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Travelling with my two sons from Ilkley in Yorkshire as we do most home games - roads should’ve fairly clear to start with at 5.30. I know of season ticket holders in Edinburgh, who beat us by some distance.
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 19:33 - May 3 with 491 viewsivandeighton

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 19:26 - May 3 by benrhyddingblue

Travelling with my two sons from Ilkley in Yorkshire as we do most home games - roads should’ve fairly clear to start with at 5.30. I know of season ticket holders in Edinburgh, who beat us by some distance.

308 miles round trip
Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 19:36 - May 3 with 476 viewsKeno

Furthest anyone is travelling from? on 12:10 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

I'm currently on the International Space Station by Keno 29 Apr 10:19
I can blag a lift part of the way back for Saturday on a Russian rocket travelling back to kazakhstan and the pilot Willie Dropmeoff has said he can arrange the decent so I can parachute out from about 5 miles high to land in or near Ipswich about 12pm Saturday

Does anyone know anywhere I can leave my space suit for a few hours that afternoon?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024