Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant 17:38 - May 2 with 465 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68942123

Reminds us all that we're not the only 'intelligent' creatures who rely on this planet and the biodiversity she tries to carry against the increasingly adverse conditions created by the human race.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:40 - May 2 with 449 viewsbazza

Careful slinging the word intelligent around so frivolously..
Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:42 - May 2 with 429 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Shame the video doesn't actually show him treating the wound. Little bit click-baity and we'll have to take their word for it. Fascinating stuff though.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:46 - May 2 with 412 viewsKeno

Wild? he was absolutely livid!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:49 - May 2 with 401 viewsfactual_blue

In next to no time the tories will have signed up orang utans to work in NHS hospitals.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:55 - May 2 with 385 viewsbazza

Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 17:42 - May 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

Shame the video doesn't actually show him treating the wound. Little bit click-baity and we'll have to take their word for it. Fascinating stuff though.

It’s on Colchester zoo twitter page
Wild orangutan seen healing his wound with a plant on 08:43 - May 3 with 169 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I also like the reminder of the healing aspect of nature. A contrast in an age where we pump everything full of chemicals for convenience or cost saving. We have ultra-processed food full of forever plastics, and hair styling products containing chemicals linked to cancer.

Like Mr Orangutan we need to return to more organic products.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024