Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat 08:49 - May 2 with 616 viewsbluelagos

Got nothing, sorry.

Help.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 09:58 - May 2 with 558 viewsunbelievablue

Do you think Corbyn is actually an ant-

No, not worth it is it?

COYFBB.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:15 - May 2 with 551 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:18 - May 2 with 540 viewsfooters

Is Ophiuchus really a star sign or not?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:21 - May 2 with 532 viewslowhouseblue

there was an adder on the path this morning - i don't like adders.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:23 - May 2 with 519 viewsNthQldITFC

The pigeons have stopped pecking at my little plums, which is nice.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:28 - May 2 with 491 viewsNthQldITFC

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:21 - May 2 by lowhouseblue

there was an adder on the path this morning - i don't like adders.

The number of times people say negative things about adders - I find it quite divisive to be honest. They have an equal right to existence as we do - I'm rooting for them. Don't be such a square!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:31 - May 2 with 476 viewslowhouseblue

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:28 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

The number of times people say negative things about adders - I find it quite divisive to be honest. They have an equal right to existence as we do - I'm rooting for them. Don't be such a square!

that's all very well but it's their superior attitude i can't stand. grass snakes get out of the way at speed, adders hold their ground, raise their heads and assume you're going to go back and round the other way. arrogant gits.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:33 - May 2 with 466 viewsfooters

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:28 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

Well, that's one way to sum it up. But let's not let your strong opinion divide us.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 13:49 - May 3 with 315 viewsCrawfordsboot

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 10:33 - May 2 by footers

Well, that's one way to sum it up. But let's not let your strong opinion divide us.

Sum it up?

All I know is that if you add up all these adder sightings it will only add to the paranoia around adders.
I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 13:52 - May 3 with 309 viewsTheSweeny

Some monkies have caught a cold?
I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 13:58 - May 3 with 277 viewsCrawfordsboot

I feel the need for some mundane not footie chat on 13:52 - May 3 by TheSweeny

Some monkies have caught a cold?

And that’s not to be sniffed at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024