Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? 08:44 - May 1 with 3239 viewsWallingford_Boy

I am. 250 mile round trip, no ticket, just to be there.

Watch in a local pub then hopefully to ground afterwards.

I’ve just got to..

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:48 - May 1 with 2408 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You aren't going to be alone, I'm sure.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:48 - May 1 with 2410 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Chances of getting a ticket if you queue up at the ticket office for any that have been returned?

(Probably very slim).

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:50 - May 1 with 2378 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:48 - May 1 by ThisIsMyUsername

Chances of getting a ticket if you queue up at the ticket office for any that have been returned?

(Probably very slim).

I’ll do anything I can to be in the ground, but happy just being there

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:51 - May 1 with 2362 viewsblueislander

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:48 - May 1 by ThisIsMyUsername

(Probably very slim).

Have the club stated how many Huddersfield fans are coming, and, as a consequence more tickets can be made available?
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:51 - May 1 with 2349 viewsgardins01

yep doing the same. Booked hotel Friday and saturday night
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:54 - May 1 with 2311 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:51 - May 1 by gardins01

yep doing the same. Booked hotel Friday and saturday night

We should try and go to same pub

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 with 2304 viewsTheLoveOfWisdom

I'm flying over from Holland. Will be in one of the pubs (not sure which yet?!) Any tips welcome. Usually do the Greyhound pre-match but don't know if they show games?
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 with 2303 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm going to be in Norwich on Friday, but I reckon I'll head to Ipswich for the game - not sure I'll fancy watching it in a pub in Norwich!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:57 - May 1 with 2284 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 by TheLoveOfWisdom

I'm flying over from Holland. Will be in one of the pubs (not sure which yet?!) Any tips welcome. Usually do the Greyhound pre-match but don't know if they show games?

I think there is going to be a few of us, we’ll have to all meet up.

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:10 - May 1 with 2208 viewstextbackup

My advice, hang about near turnstiles… atleast one person is going to be too pissed to get in

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:10 - May 1 with 2186 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:10 - May 1 by textbackup

My advice, hang about near turnstiles… atleast one person is going to be too pissed to get in

Have you sorted your situation out yet?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:16 - May 1 with 2099 viewssquiz

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:51 - May 1 by blueislander

Have the club stated how many Huddersfield fans are coming, and, as a consequence more tickets can be made available?

Nothing yet. Feels like the announcement has to be made today with tickets going on sale tomorrow if it is going to happen.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:17 - May 1 with 2092 viewsbazza

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:10 - May 1 by textbackup

Or wait until he sees you getting carried in, and shout out he’s legless, can’t even stand up … 😂
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:21 - May 1 with 2038 viewstextbackup

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:10 - May 1 by ITFC_Forever

Have you sorted your situation out yet?

Worse case I’ll sit in my seat, best case I’ll swap with mate infront of me in disabled section.

So I’ll 100% be there… just working on convincing the family I can go to the pub…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:35 - May 1 with 1957 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:21 - May 1 by textbackup

Worse case I’ll sit in my seat, best case I’ll swap with mate infront of me in disabled section.

So I’ll 100% be there… just working on convincing the family I can go to the pub…

Can you get one of them little blue cars and sit near the players entrance?

70's-tastic!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lovely stuff…. on 09:40 - May 1 with 1902 viewsBloots

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:35 - May 1 by artsbossbeard

Can you get one of them little blue cars and sit near the players entrance?

70's-tastic!

….I was in a client meeting a couple of years back and the colleague I was with (proper 70’s throwback) on seeing the client had a broken leg, said to her:

“Do you have to drive to work in one of those blue Noddy Cars?”

Total silence.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 09:41 - May 1 with 1888 viewsArnieM

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 by NthQldITFC

I'm going to be in Norwich on Friday, but I reckon I'll head to Ipswich for the game - not sure I'll fancy watching it in a pub in Norwich!

Hope you strut your stuff through the centre of Norwich wearing your Town shirt, and waving a monster Town flag….. I’ll visit you in the N&N afterwards , promise.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:13 - May 1 with 1729 viewsAlberto_the_frog

I expect I'll catch the bus in after the game
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:40 - May 1 with 1615 viewssmithy91

Thinking about it, i was not around for last years promotion!

For anyone planning on getting a train just seen there is engineering works again on greater anglia ffs.

I was thinking it would be great for the club to put up a big screen somewhere nearby for fans who really wanted to be there but couldnt. The pts/priority system does exclude fans who arent local/able to attend regularly...heres hoping they can allow some tickets on a first served or lottery basis to fans next year
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:46 - May 1 with 1556 viewsBluePG

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:40 - May 1 by smithy91

Thinking about it, i was not around for last years promotion!

For anyone planning on getting a train just seen there is engineering works again on greater anglia ffs.

I was thinking it would be great for the club to put up a big screen somewhere nearby for fans who really wanted to be there but couldnt. The pts/priority system does exclude fans who arent local/able to attend regularly...heres hoping they can allow some tickets on a first served or lottery basis to fans next year

Don’t think there are engineering works this weekend. Hallelujah!

Poll: Best Dane?

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:48 - May 1 with 1532 viewsnrb1985

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 08:55 - May 1 by TheLoveOfWisdom

Flying in from Zurich, train straight from LHR to PR.

Couple of people in another thread have said Isaacs?

Greyhound sadly don't show games :( I'm thinking watch in Isaacs then back to Greyhound.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:50 - May 1 with 1518 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Coming up from Kent to watch in pub and fingers crossed join a party.
Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:58 - May 1 with 1431 viewsBent_double

Yep, coming down from Yarmouth. Missed last years, don't want to miss this one.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:59 - May 1 with 1418 viewsSteve_M

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 10:46 - May 1 by BluePG

Don’t think there are engineering works this weekend. Hallelujah!

Not on the London line. For only about the second home match since October.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone travelling to Ipswich on Saturday, just to be there? on 11:01 - May 1 with 1387 viewsturtle2

thinking about a 2000 mile round trip for the day from North East Italy - but need to find a ticket for this one !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024