Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston v Leicester 12:11 - Apr 29 with 1168 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Does anyone care what the Preston v Leicester score is tonight, or am I just being greedy to think we can still win the league?!
Preston v Leicester on 12:12 - Apr 29 with 1138 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nope don't care.

Just want 4 points over two games. 2nd gets you the same result as first.

Can't be adding anymore emotions to what is the most painful month ever known.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Preston v Leicester on 12:12 - Apr 29 with 1143 viewsTractorCam

It doesn't matter if Leicester win, but yes we should all be cheering on Preston as it's very possible we can still snatch the title.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Preston v Leicester on 12:13 - Apr 29 with 1135 views_clive_baker_

Not really bothered to be perfectly honest. If we catch Leicester we're up anyway and that's the prize isn't it.

Of course would be a cherry on top to win the league, but can't say I'll lose any sleep if that doesn't happen.
Preston v Leicester on 12:21 - Apr 29 with 1047 viewsBossy

I have it on good authority it'll end in a draw.

An insider also let it slip that we'll win both at Coventry and at home to Huddersfield.

I can't say any more than that otherwise I'll be in big trouble.
Preston v Leicester on 12:24 - Apr 29 with 1035 viewsEuropablue

I think not winning against Hull has probably meant that we have blown our chances of winning the league. I feel the same about winning the league as I did last year. It was never the goal, so I am not bothered about coming second at all, it's just that I would really enjoy winning the league. For that to happen we need to win both matches and then hope that Leicester get no more than 1 point from their two matches.
I suppose the answer is, let's see what the score is tonight, but I'm expecting Leicester to be up for this one, and they have all the pressure off of them so they should win with ease. You never know though.
Preston v Leicester on 12:25 - Apr 29 with 1022 viewstonybied

I will be watching with interest but I won't be bothered if Leicester win. TBH the main reason I'll be watching is to pass some time not solely contemplating tomorrow night!
Preston v Leicester on 12:43 - Apr 29 with 943 viewsBent_double

Well, this probably stretching things a bit, but I'm hoping that Leicester have been on the beer all weekend, so lose tonight.

Coventry, seeing that we can still beat them to the title, will happily roll-over for us tomorrow, ensuring that their rivals still need another win to secure it.

Possible, no?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Preston v Leicester on 12:54 - Apr 29 with 870 viewsPinewoodblue

We are not in the same position as Leeds fans who are desperate for a Coventry win tomorrow.

Of course we should all want Preston to take a point, and then for Szmodics to score on Saturday stopping Leicester from winning.

Fox on the run……

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Preston v Leicester on 12:59 - Apr 29 with 833 viewsEuropablue

Preston v Leicester on 12:25 - Apr 29 by tonybied

I will be watching with interest but I won't be bothered if Leicester win. TBH the main reason I'll be watching is to pass some time not solely contemplating tomorrow night!

I find that watching Ipswich alone takes up too much of my time to watch matches involving other teams, but I'll probably have the bbc text coverage up while I work.
Preston v Leicester on 13:29 - Apr 29 with 757 viewsjoepublic

Not worried at all about this one.

I will probably watch it up until Leicester throw themselves to the ground to try and win a pen and then switch off.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Preston v Leicester on 13:50 - Apr 29 with 684 viewsBlueBadger

Preston v Leicester on 13:29 - Apr 29 by joepublic

Not worried at all about this one.

I will probably watch it up until Leicester throw themselves to the ground to try and win a pen and then switch off.

So, about 2 minutes in?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Preston v Leicester on 15:08 - Apr 29 with 550 viewsfoxinpeace

Fox in peace. I think we win tonight but I really want you guys to get second. McKenna still deserves manager of the year , I don’t want to be patronising but from the underdog that won the EPL your double promotion will be the story of the greatest championship title fight of all time, good luck! , a point again Cov and i can’t see anything other than a victory against a poor Huddersfield who just got slagged of by the manager , and who's fans hate Leeds even more than most. Watching Leeds miss out on the last day will be a season highlight for them. fingers crossed we will all be enjoying MOTD next year
[Post edited 29 Apr 15:09]
Preston v Leicester on 15:12 - Apr 29 with 518 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'll be watching, mainly for the novelty of being able to watch a Championship game on Sky and not have kittens over it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024