Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday 11:52 - Apr 29 with 913 viewsnrb1985

Chances of these going back on sale to home fans?
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 12:54 - Apr 29 with 746 viewssquiz

Hope so. Presumably the club would announce more tickets which would go on sale the next day at 10:00. I'm also assuming they would go back to the 'members with 2+ home tickets bought' but not sure. Running out of time for this to happen though!
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 13:43 - Apr 29 with 636 viewsle2blue

They've only been selling V2, and still have tickets left in that block, so almost certain that they'll return V1 and it will be on sale later this week I would say.
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 13:49 - Apr 29 with 582 viewsDanny_G

Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 13:43 - Apr 29 by le2blue

They've only been selling V2, and still have tickets left in that block, so almost certain that they'll return V1 and it will be on sale later this week I would say.

They were selling in both V1 and V2 when I looked last Thursday.
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 14:16 - Apr 29 with 483 viewsnrb1985

Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 13:49 - Apr 29 by Danny_G

They were selling in both V1 and V2 when I looked last Thursday.

They are yes and V2 is right next to home fans...

Suspect there will be a fair amount of home fans in there. Silly that they are spreading them now across two blocks, which I guess means they can't send them back now?
Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 14:23 - Apr 29 with 439 viewsgeg1992

Plenty of away tickets left for Saturday on 14:16 - Apr 29 by nrb1985

They are yes and V2 is right next to home fans...

Suspect there will be a fair amount of home fans in there. Silly that they are spreading them now across two blocks, which I guess means they can't send them back now?

There's still block E too.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024