Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benefit of Wendies winning 15:43 - Apr 27 with 685 views_clive_baker_

Is it regulates (sic) ‘Udders as things stand.
Benefit of Wendies winning on 15:56 - Apr 27 with 615 viewsFtnfwest

We can’t have everything but as it stands at least the last two games would be against sides with nothing to play for.
Benefit of Wendies winning on 15:58 - Apr 27 with 596 viewsDubtractor

Huddersfield are relegated, regardless of other results, if they lose.
[Post edited 27 Apr 15:58]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:02 - Apr 27 with 548 views_clive_baker_

Benefit of Wendies winning on 15:56 - Apr 27 by Ftnfwest

We can’t have everything but as it stands at least the last two games would be against sides with nothing to play for.

Yep, we really couldn’t ask for much more than a Coventry team off the back of a ridiculous schedule and mathematically out of the playoffs, a relegated Huddersfield at home final day when their rivals are the beneficiaries of them stopping us (not that I think that ever becomes a factor) and a game tonight against a side that are probably in sh1t or bust territory. And us off the back of a 2 week break and needing 5 points to guarantee top 2.

Needless to say tonight is massive isn’t it. Win and we’ve got a foot in the PL, and a draw isn’t a bad result either by any stretch given last night.

COYB. This is huge.
Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:14 - Apr 27 with 476 viewsMalcolmBlue

Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:02 - Apr 27 by _clive_baker_

Yep, we really couldn’t ask for much more than a Coventry team off the back of a ridiculous schedule and mathematically out of the playoffs, a relegated Huddersfield at home final day when their rivals are the beneficiaries of them stopping us (not that I think that ever becomes a factor) and a game tonight against a side that are probably in sh1t or bust territory. And us off the back of a 2 week break and needing 5 points to guarantee top 2.

Needless to say tonight is massive isn’t it. Win and we’ve got a foot in the PL, and a draw isn’t a bad result either by any stretch given last night.

COYB. This is huge.

Thanks to last night we have a buffer but would be a good signal of intent if we win tonight

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:21 - Apr 27 with 419 viewsFtnfwest

Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:14 - Apr 27 by MalcolmBlue

Thanks to last night we have a buffer but would be a good signal of intent if we win tonight

Absolutely but a draw would be miles better than a loss. Would mean only 4 more needed against two teams with nothing to play for
Benefit of Wendies winning on 16:26 - Apr 27 with 372 viewsTrequartista

Benefit of Wendies winning on 15:56 - Apr 27 by Ftnfwest

Well quite. We do have 26 wins this season against teams who have not had nothing to play for.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024