Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) 15:38 - Apr 27 with 825 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 811 viewsLankHenners

Martin really doesn't seem like the sort of manager who gets his players running through walls for him, which is what you really need at this stage of the season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 802 viewsFrimleyBlue

They're on play off mode now.

We really don't want to be hoping for a southampton result next week. There's nothing in that game at all for them

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:42 - Apr 27 with 790 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They lost 4 in a row in September then beat Leeds.

Considering that would be a warm up for a potential play off final too, you would expect them to be up for that final game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:42 - Apr 27 with 781 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

We really don't want to be hoping for a southampton result next week. There's nothing in that game at all for them

Depends on the attitude of players and manager. You can't just switch on a winning mentality at will for the play-offs. If they want to be ready for them, they need to start playing now or Norwich/WBA can book London hotels now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:44 - Apr 27 with 741 viewsRyorry

Is Martin into his toddler tantrum & toy-throwing mode yet?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:45 - Apr 27 with 718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:42 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Depends on the attitude of players and manager. You can't just switch on a winning mentality at will for the play-offs. If they want to be ready for them, they need to start playing now or Norwich/WBA can book London hotels now.

Not sure West Brom have a winning mentality at the moment either!

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:54 - Apr 27 with 639 viewsLeoMuff

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

They will want to give Leeds a game for play off form

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:57 - Apr 27 with 598 viewsFrimleyBlue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:54 - Apr 27 by LeoMuff

They will want to give Leeds a game for play off form

Not sure tbh

Could be in their own little bubble. Rest. Get fit. Take the playoffs as it's own block of 3 games.

No real benefit in winning next week unless they are indeed as you say wanting to get a mental win over Leeds. But I think their gaffa will use this time to reset and get fresh legs ready for playoffs.

Hope I'm wrong IF we need it. But I hope we don't actually need that help.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:59 - Apr 27 with 574 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 15:57 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure tbh

Could be in their own little bubble. Rest. Get fit. Take the playoffs as it's own block of 3 games.

No real benefit in winning next week unless they are indeed as you say wanting to get a mental win over Leeds. But I think their gaffa will use this time to reset and get fresh legs ready for playoffs.

Hope I'm wrong IF we need it. But I hope we don't actually need that help.

Further factor in that they have beaten Leeds already this season and lost twice to us. If they beat Leeds it probably ensures it is Leeds and not us in them.

I can't see them thinking losing to Leeds wouldn't matter. The only logic to that would be Martin not wanting us to go up. I can follow that pettiness as a line of argument from him.

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:00 - Apr 27 with 572 viewsMalcolmBlue

Off mode more like it

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:03 - Apr 27 with 514 viewsFromReuserWithLove

We've not exactly been smashing it
Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:06 - Apr 27 with 495 viewsDennyx4

They have put out a weaker team again today.

No Downes, A Armstrong, Bednarek or Adams in the starting eleven. Also add the injury to S Armstrong and Bazuna. Take probably your best 6 players out of any team, and you are going to struggle.

Guess Martin is saving them for the play offs. I am not expecting them to help us further next week.
Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:08 - Apr 27 with 483 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:03 - Apr 27 by FromReuserWithLove

We've not exactly been smashing it

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:6/typ

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:38 - Apr 27 with 378 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:08 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:6/typ

I'm just having a personal psychology battle.
Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:39 - Apr 27 with 364 viewspointofblue

Southampton finishing season like a wet fart (n/t) on 16:08 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

*Looks at where Coventry and Huddersfield are... gulps...*

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024