Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! 22:02 - Apr 26 with 1766 viewshoppy

Leeds can’t catch them… but we can still.
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:04]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Silly tart. (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 26 with 1700 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Silly tart. (n/t) on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1662 viewshoppy

Silly tart. (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 26 by Bloots

Bit harsh… I was only repeating what was said on sky!

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:08 - Apr 26 with 1613 viewsally86

That confused me too...I'm not the best mathematician, but we can still get a max of 9 points and if they lose their games we can overtake them ,yes?
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:09 - Apr 26 with 1564 viewscharlie1

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:08 - Apr 26 by ally86

That confused me too...I'm not the best mathematician, but we can still get a max of 9 points and if they lose their games we can overtake them ,yes?

Yeah, but we don’t count…
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 1539 viewstonybied

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:08 - Apr 26 by ally86

They'd only have to lose one and if we win all three we would be champions.
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:35 - Apr 26 with 1355 viewshoppy

McKenna: “Hold my beer”

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:42 - Apr 26 with 1285 viewsDerryfromBury

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:09 - Apr 26 by charlie1

Yeah, but we don’t count…

Sky commentators and co-commentators, they just cant help themselves. They really struggled to give QPR any credit whatsoever. They'll be absolutely wetting themselves if Hull get a result against us tomorrow evening.
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:51 - Apr 26 with 1216 viewsLankHenners

Pretty obvious they meant as in no-one can catch them to stop them getting promoted.
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:51]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:53 - Apr 26 with 1169 viewsNthQldITFC

You can still get 12/1 on us for the title I think, and I'd reckon that a pretty good bet. I can see Preston beating a celebrating Leicester on Monday and us winning all three.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:59 - Apr 26 with 1073 viewsRyorry

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:42 - Apr 26 by DerryfromBury

Sky commentators and co-commentators, they just cant help themselves. They really struggled to give QPR any credit whatsoever. They'll be absolutely wetting themselves if Hull get a result against us tomorrow evening.

Talksport2 were good tonight re ourselves, got it pretty spot on from what I heard (last 8 minutes or so).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 23:06 - Apr 26 with 1011 viewsWicklowBlue

Evidently from the commentary Vardy had a party ready to go if Leeds lost. I hope they bring out the dentist chair and go wild.
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 23:39 - Apr 26 with 864 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Quite. Hope our lads are aiming for the title, that's the only final day showdown i want.
“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 01:04 - Apr 27 with 701 viewsDeano69

“Leicester are promoted, No-one can catch them now”?!! on 22:35 - Apr 26 by hoppy

McKenna: “Hold my beer”

https://awaydaysbeer.com/product/mckenna/

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024