Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. 13:25 - Apr 26 with 877 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

About to set off....we've got this Kylie.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 845 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 844 viewsBugs

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 16:22 - Apr 26 with 727 viewsjontysnut

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 16:34 - Apr 26 with 710 viewsGodzilla

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:00 - Apr 26 with 687 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:09 - Apr 26 with 675 viewsBlueschev

For 10pm Saturday when we're back in the top 2...

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:19 - Apr 26 with 661 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:21 - Apr 26 with 650 viewshoppy

If QPR can get some kind of positive result tonight, and we get the 3 points up at Hull..

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:23 - Apr 26 with 645 viewshoppy

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:40 - Apr 26 with 565 viewsWeWereZombies

Well someone has to post it, don't they ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:46 - Apr 26 with 541 viewshoppy

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:53 - Apr 26 with 526 viewsnodge_blue

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 17:58 - Apr 26 with 508 viewshoppy

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 18:07 - Apr 26 with 483 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 18:09 - Apr 26 with 479 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 18:57 - Apr 26 with 434 viewsNthQldITFC

I love the Towen, but with the greatest of respect, if I had that Kylie, I wouldn't be effin off to Hull for the weekend!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 19:38 - Apr 26 with 392 viewshoppy

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 19:41 - Apr 26 with 379 viewshoppy

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 18:57 - Apr 26 by NthQldITFC

I love the Towen, but with the greatest of respect, if I had that Kylie, I wouldn't be effin off to Hull for the weekend!

Good point, well made.

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 21:04 - Apr 26 with 287 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 21:19 - Apr 26 with 267 viewsWeWereZombies

Friday Tunes....advice to get through the weekend. on 19:38 - Apr 26 by hoppy

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024