Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? 09:32 - Apr 26 with 883 viewsKeno

didnt seem to have it last week but Ive noticed it starting again

early symptoms include

being even more easily distracted by TWTD than usual
staring into the distance trying to work out all the 'what if' scenarios
mentally counting down to kick off while having mental debate over whether to watch (knowing full well that even if Lily James, Jenna Coleman and Holly Green the local weather girl offered me a night of 'fun' Id still watch the game)
slight but growing butterflies
using more loo roll than usual

FFS all this at my age over a football team!!!

COYBs!!!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 09:40 - Apr 26 with 838 viewsloyalfan

Totally with you on this. Can't eat- butterflies in stomach- can't concentrate, feeling ratty.....
Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 10:12 - Apr 26 with 794 viewsKeno

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 09:40 - Apr 26 by loyalfan

Totally with you on this. Can't eat- butterflies in stomach- can't concentrate, feeling ratty.....

I feel your pain!!

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 10:30 - Apr 26 with 778 viewshoppy

Are the local weather girl and the using more loo roll than usual in any way linked?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 10:35 - Apr 26 with 766 viewsSitfcB

Had it all week Ken boy. Nasty.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 10:38 - Apr 26 with 758 viewsKeno

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 10:30 - Apr 26 by hoppy

Are the local weather girl and the using more loo roll than usual in any way linked?

the local weather often distracts me by talking about a warm front approaching

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:19 - Apr 26 with 690 viewsVic

Yep! I find a sudden stomach clenching and lurching. Doc said it usually only a 24hr thing but warned that there's a new strain that lasts about 9 days. Should be cleared up by Sunday week he reckons.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:46 - Apr 26 with 641 viewsLord_Lucan

I had a word with myself and said "Lucan, you have loads to do and you have to get on the case in earnest by midday.

And then I found this, one year and one day ago.

I watched the game in Guangzhou in a hotel bar at 3am. The bar had closed but they let me sit there with a couple of bottles of plonk and I got absolutely hammered and sang ITFC songs throughout.

I bettered it against Exeter which was at a more sociable time. I was in a different hotel then but repeated the exercise. China had only just opened up after Covid so I was the only westerner there and they all thought I was nuts.

Brilliant memories. I'll never forget it.

If we beat Hull then Coventry is our Barnsley.

Beat Hull and we will do it!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:58 - Apr 26 with 603 viewsgiant_stow

I'm sat on the throne now funnily enough, aka 'teaching the bog a lesson' - I'll try and remember 'town tummy' as an another name for it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 13:08 - Apr 26 with 588 viewsgeg1992

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:46 - Apr 26 by Lord_Lucan

I had a word with myself and said "Lucan, you have loads to do and you have to get on the case in earnest by midday.

And then I found this, one year and one day ago.

I watched the game in Guangzhou in a hotel bar at 3am. The bar had closed but they let me sit there with a couple of bottles of plonk and I got absolutely hammered and sang ITFC songs throughout.

I bettered it against Exeter which was at a more sociable time. I was in a different hotel then but repeated the exercise. China had only just opened up after Covid so I was the only westerner there and they all thought I was nuts.

Brilliant memories. I'll never forget it.

If we beat Hull then Coventry is our Barnsley.

Beat Hull and we will do it!

I'm visiting Guangzhou soon - any recommendations? :)

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 13:17 - Apr 26 with 560 viewshoppy

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:58 - Apr 26 by giant_stow

I'm sat on the throne now funnily enough, aka 'teaching the bog a lesson' - I'll try and remember 'town tummy' as an another name for it.

I think yours sounds more like Carrow Cramps... where it tends to end up with a load of shît on show.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 13:38 - Apr 26 with 517 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 13:08 - Apr 26 by geg1992

I'm visiting Guangzhou soon - any recommendations? :)

It's a typical huge Chinese city with nothing to do.

They have no idea of beer culture so don't expect loads of bars.

There is though an area called Party Pier which has bars but take cash as you won't be able to use your card. Taxis are plentifull but again, unless you have wechat payment set up you will need cash. Make sure you have loads of low denomination notes as they won't have change and you will end up paying 50 RMB for a 5RMB ride.

Hardly any place takes cards in China now, everyone pays by Wechat (their version of whatsapp) and you need to link your card to that - but without a Chinese bank account it's a bit hit and miss.

Make sure you have VPN otherwise your google and whatsapp access will be blocked.

To be honest I hate the bloody place, ditto Shenzhen - which has almost merged into a 50 million mega city.

Edit; You might need an invite from a Chinese phone to join wechat. If you don't know anyone then PM me and I will invite you.
[Post edited 26 Apr 14:02]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 456 viewsDerryfromBury

These last 2 weeks have been 100 times worse than any international break. And, to make matters worse we don't get to kick a ball until 8pm on Saturday.
Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 14:50 - Apr 26 with 393 viewsRyorry

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 12:58 - Apr 26 by giant_stow

Don’t forget to wipe before you swipe :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone else got "Town Tummy' coming back on? on 15:00 - Apr 26 with 374 viewsSwansea_Blue

I reckon you’re making that up. It sounds to me like a load of sh*t.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024