Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the chances that Hull, Coventry & Huddersfield 12:15 - Apr 24 with 735 viewsGreenEye

....rest their squads to stuff Leeds?

Just a thought.

We'll get through anyway and have three nights like the Southampton match at PR
What are the chances that Hull, Coventry & Huddersfield on 12:17 - Apr 24 with 696 viewsJ2BLUE

Erm, zero?

They might rotate a bit and have a look at a few youngsters/players coming to the end of their contracts if they have nothing to play for.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are the chances that Hull, Coventry & Huddersfield on 12:50 - Apr 24 with 578 viewsfarkenhell

If we have three nights like the Southampton match, I'm pretty certain that my ticker won't survive!
What are the chances that Hull, Coventry & Huddersfield on 13:02 - Apr 24 with 511 viewsLeoMuff

Well I think Hull, and Hudds fans would be happy with us winning

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

What are the chances that Hull, Coventry & Huddersfield on 13:11 - Apr 24 with 479 viewsLankHenners

The Hull and Huddersfield fans would be fairly happy for us to beat Leeds to the finish line I'd imagine but the only team that might make a few more changes than simply refreshing the squad is Coventry if they're out of playoff contention by Tuesday as they'll have had a helluva schedule up to that point.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024