Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drink it up Leicester fans as 22:13 - Apr 23 with 2495 viewsMVBlue

your name will be mud next season, the club will be disgraced as they will be slammed for their FFP total disregard, and not for the first time.
And any team that goes up will have an easier time, given a big points deduction for the disgraced Foxes.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 22:17 - Apr 23 with 2412 viewspointofblue

I'm sure they'll pay lawyers to try and tie the Premier League up in knots. They'll go up and we'll be sitting here next year unsure about the penalty after numerous appeals.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 22:20 - Apr 23 with 2349 viewsChurchman

A £1m fine and two point deduction at most? How about £50m? Bargain given the riches rolling in. They won’t be punished any more than Man City’s 115 charges will ever be heard. The legal boys will eat the imposers of any ‘punishment’ alive.
[Post edited 23 Apr 22:58]
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:36 - Apr 24 with 1747 viewsSufferingCovFan

They're in Coventry posts on Twitter, lauding it up and being utter ..... <insult filter>. Never seen such condescension toward us.

They've just won promotion and they're spending time laughing at us instead of celebrating.

Assume they already know they'll drop again next season. -10 pts isn't a good start to a season.

Mind you, some Man United fans are as bad. Just won against us and still knocking our support. Why ? Can only be because we almost embarrassed them. Must be an EPL thing.
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:38 - Apr 24 with 1720 viewsFrimleyBlue

Surely aswell, not only will they start with a point deduction, but when they get relegated the efl will give them one for when they drop down

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 1705 viewsGlasgowBlue

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:36 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

They're in Coventry posts on Twitter, lauding it up and being utter ..... <insult filter>. Never seen such condescension toward us.

They've just won promotion and they're spending time laughing at us instead of celebrating.

Assume they already know they'll drop again next season. -10 pts isn't a good start to a season.

Mind you, some Man United fans are as bad. Just won against us and still knocking our support. Why ? Can only be because we almost embarrassed them. Must be an EPL thing.

They haven't just won promotion. They can be overtaken by Leeds and Ipswich. 4 points ahead of Leeds and Leeds have six points to play for. 5 points ahead of ipswich and Ipswich have 9 points to play for.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1702 viewsportmanking

Pretty sure they're likely to have a transfer embargo too?
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 1687 viewsArchiRob

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 22:17 - Apr 23 by pointofblue

I'm sure they'll pay lawyers to try and tie the Premier League up in knots. They'll go up and we'll be sitting here next year unsure about the penalty after numerous appeals.

and the legal costs to fight club s who miss out on promotion due to their cheating or unfair advantage.
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:51 - Apr 24 with 1625 viewsSufferingCovFan

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:40 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

They haven't just won promotion. They can be overtaken by Leeds and Ipswich. 4 points ahead of Leeds and Leeds have six points to play for. 5 points ahead of ipswich and Ipswich have 9 points to play for.

You'd never believe that reading their posts.

They're Gods gift to the footballing world if you believed their hype.

Admittedly, they are in a good position but anything is possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 1526 viewsGeoffSentence

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:51 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

You'd never believe that reading their posts.

They're Gods gift to the footballing world if you believed their hype.

Admittedly, they are in a good position but anything is possible.

They've blown a sizeable points lead before, much to their fans angst.

I'd love it if they did it again, love it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1420 viewsGlasgowBlue

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 14:19 - Apr 24 by GeoffSentence

Yep. They are just as capable of losing the next two as winning them.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 15:01 - Apr 24 with 1385 viewsdepressed

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 14:19 - Apr 24 by GeoffSentence

I was waiting for them to be presented with the league trophy listening to the bo##0cks the commentators were coming out with last night.

Kickit

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 15:18 - Apr 24 with 1317 viewsBlueNomad

All that cheating to just stagger to the line. They must be so proud.

They had that brilliant 15-16 season, without which they would be just like the rest of us.
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 1214 viewsberkstractorboy

Cheated promotion twice now, when will the authorities properly do something about it. They have had a competitive advantage over 23 clubs this season as they broke the rules last season and have a stronger season because of it yet they still aren't punished, 23 other teams are.
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 20:57 - Apr 24 with 827 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 13:42 - Apr 24 by ArchiRob

and the legal costs to fight club s who miss out on promotion due to their cheating or unfair advantage.

Leicester knew exactly what they were doing when they handed in their accounts late! Avoiding points deduction!
At that point the efl should have been all over them! Automatic 6 point shots deduction until accounts are reviewed
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 21:43 - Apr 24 with 713 viewsDerryfromBury

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 15:01 - Apr 24 by depressed

I was waiting for them to be presented with the league trophy listening to the bo##0cks the commentators were coming out with last night.

You didn't expect anything else from that total idiot of a person Andy Hinchcliffe did you. Him and Sutton together, honestly you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger couple of tw*ts. I hate to think what the interviewing criteria for pundits and co-commentator's looks like.
Drink it up Leicester fans as on 22:40 - Apr 24 with 573 viewsChurchman

Drink it up Leicester fans as on 21:43 - Apr 24 by DerryfromBury

You didn't expect anything else from that total idiot of a person Andy Hinchcliffe did you. Him and Sutton together, honestly you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger couple of tw*ts. I hate to think what the interviewing criteria for pundits and co-commentator's looks like.

Agreed. They are a right couple of mugs. Criteria for pundits and co commentators?

A lobotomy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024