Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. (n/t) 21:40 - Apr 23 with 600 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 591 viewsDubtractor

Such a negative attitude.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 561 viewsWestSussexBlue

It’s now a straight fight with Leeds for Second. Three wins will do it.
Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:45 - Apr 23 with 543 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:42 - Apr 23 by WestSussexBlue

As I said in the other thread, we can still win the league. Win our game in hand and we are two points behind Leicester with two games remaining.

Not impossible for both Leeds and Ipswich to go up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:55 - Apr 23 with 467 viewsChrisd

Don’t think we’ll make up Leicester goal difference in the next three games. on 21:42 - Apr 23 by WestSussexBlue

It’s certainly looking that way. I think we’ve got the toughest run in personally, I just can’t see us getting 6pts from Hull and Coventry, especially if based on our two previous away performances at Blackburn and the Canaries where we did look really poor during both games. Just hope the two week break has helped us. The proof will be in the eating, but we would’ve taken this back in August.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024