Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… 21:36 - Apr 23 with 1349 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:39 - Apr 23 with 1326 viewsFrankMarshall

I'm hoping for a 10-0 now. No longer care.

Frank Marshall

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 1294 viewsDeano69

He has got this totally wrong. Been absolutely hammered since his substitutions.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:45 - Apr 23 with 1264 viewsBLUEBEAT

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:41 - Apr 23 by Deano69

He has got this totally wrong. Been absolutely hammered since his substitutions.

Yep. Sh!t person and sh!t manager.

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:50 - Apr 23 with 1219 viewslizzibee

Pretty sure that's nailed on...
At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 22:40 - Apr 23 with 1101 viewsBlueBadger

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 21:41 - Apr 23 by Deano69

It's almost like he's a fraudulent budgie c**t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 23:39 - Apr 23 with 997 viewsBLUEBEAT

He seemed quite shellshocked in the post-match interview.

Haha.

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 03:22 - Apr 24 with 867 viewsBondiBlue

No togetherness, no character and no fight apparently.

Should have signed some players with character and fight then instead of a bunch of man city youth team players. Muppet.

Something struck me as i watched them in the first half. It looked like they were way more interested in sexy first touches than passing the ball forwards. As soon as they did a sexy first touch and kept it away from a leicester player, they didn't even bother to look up for movement - it just went straight backwards to whoever was closest. I found myself thinking how much they'd benefit from mass in their team. No sexy first touch, but bags of character and fight and has zero interest in passing it backwards. Very glad we've got him.

Poll: Which would you accept?

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 07:46 - Apr 24 with 665 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 03:22 - Apr 24 by BondiBlue

Should have signed some players with character and fight then instead of a bunch of man city youth team players. Muppet.

Something struck me as i watched them in the first half. It looked like they were way more interested in sexy first touches than passing the ball forwards. As soon as they did a sexy first touch and kept it away from a leicester player, they didn't even bother to look up for movement - it just went straight backwards to whoever was closest. I found myself thinking how much they'd benefit from mass in their team. No sexy first touch, but bags of character and fight and has zero interest in passing it backwards. Very glad we've got him.

Ah, he was publicly calling out his players again was he? That might partly explain why they’ve got no togetherness or fight.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 08:21 - Apr 24 with 606 viewsDubtractor

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 07:46 - Apr 24 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, he was publicly calling out his players again was he? That might partly explain why they’ve got no togetherness or fight.

I've noticed a trend with him, that its always the players fault, no collective taking responsibility. Can imagine that would wear thin with players pretty quickly.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 08:22 - Apr 24 with 605 viewsDennyx4

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 03:22 - Apr 24 by BondiBlue

It is all about keeping possession, but not necessarily about creating chances.

Reminded me of us under Lambert, wonder if that is where Martin has got his ideas from? He must have played under Lambert at Norwich.
At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 08:28 - Apr 24 with 585 viewsHelp

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 08:22 - Apr 24 by Dennyx4

Reminded me of us under Lambert, wonder if that is where Martin has got his ideas from? He must have played under Lambert at Norwich.

Yeah but Martin never played in germany
At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 20:24 - Apr 24 with 348 viewsMisterBlue

At least we can look forward to another Russell Martin tantrum in a bit… on 08:22 - Apr 24 by Dennyx4

Matt Gill - was here with Lambert, and has been Martins right hand man for a few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024