Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... 21:24 - Apr 23 with 444 viewsWicklowBlue

Can say that again and again and again...
Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 426 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cometh the hour, cometh the team. There was always a chance Leicester and Leeds were going to not throw things away again. All irrelevant if we do our thing of course, but will we have the same desire? We'll have to wait and see. I'd rather have the points on the board but it is what it is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 378 viewsGuthrum

Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:26 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Cometh the hour, cometh the team. There was always a chance Leicester and Leeds were going to not throw things away again. All irrelevant if we do our thing of course, but will we have the same desire? We'll have to wait and see. I'd rather have the points on the board but it is what it is.

I'm certain we'll have the same desire as Leeds and Leicester. It's a matter of execution. Will we have our best players available? Can we get the ball into the net (we'll have chances)?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:40 - Apr 23 with 327 viewsBigalhunter

Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:26 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t doubt we’ll have the same desire.
Whether we can get back on track and start scoring after x3 inadequate performances is the question.
Either way, we get two blocks of three games and we need 100% success rate in one of those blocks.
Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 304 viewsWicklowBlue

Southampton gifting it back to Leicester... on 21:40 - Apr 23 by Bigalhunter

I don’t doubt we’ll have the same desire.
Whether we can get back on track and start scoring after x3 inadequate performances is the question.
Either way, we get two blocks of three games and we need 100% success rate in one of those blocks.

Well if this performance by the Saints is anything to judge by and Boro. The cream will rise to the top as it always does league wise. Simple 9 points and promotion incoming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024