Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah but you can't even be English these days 15:25 - Apr 23 with 7266 viewsnoggin

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/violent-clash-breaks-out-far-right-groups-descend-on-

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:12 - Apr 24 with 344 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:08 - Apr 24 by leitrimblue

Except roasts, toad in a hole, the fried breakfast, steak and kidney pie, pork pie, pasties, scotch egg, I could go on.

Sport is a excellent suggestion. England gave the world football! Literally the world's number one sport. Surely that alone is something to be proud of but when you add in tennis, boxing and darts it's suddenly a super impressive portfolio. That's without adding the sh1te sports like rugby and cricket

We’re like the Frank Nouble of countries. Developed early and initially a forerunner amongst our peers and then entered a long decline as everyone else overtook us, showing more efficiency (the Germans), ruthlessness (the Argies) or flair (the Brazilians and 1970s Dutch).
[Post edited 24 Apr 19:16]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 22:06 - Apr 24 with 255 viewsEuropablue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 12:58 - Apr 24 by leitrimblue

There you go. Proves my point completely .

Take the humble sausage Swanners. Have you ever had a euro sausage anywhere near as good? Yer, bratwurst is probably as close as it gets. I have no time for chorizo overrated, over processed and over here.

Also did you ever wake up in a hotel room in Spain after a few beers the day before and run downstairs for the help yerself breakfast buffet only to find the sausages aren't real? Instead there some weird boiled euro sausage?

I rest my case

Sausages are a very compelling example.
English food is better than American food or French food, probably equal to German food, but then Japanese, Thai, Italian and Mexican are so much better especially Japanese food.
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 254 viewsEuropablue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 14:39 - Apr 24 by Keno

I like a nice big firm meaty polish sausage

This is not Grindr
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024