Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is 19:38 - Apr 21 with 1052 viewsKeno

There has been one for everyone other round

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 19:43 - Apr 21 with 1028 viewsNthQldITFC

I love you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:14 - Apr 21 with 927 viewsWestSussexBlue

😆😆
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:22 - Apr 21 with 913 viewsRocky

I bet they heat up one of the balls.
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:31 - Apr 21 with 890 viewsPerublue

Actually...do they do one to see who is the home team ? ...kits and such
[Post edited 21 Apr 21:31]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:32 - Apr 21 with 884 viewsBigalhunter

Wouldn’t it great if they stuck three balls in the bag, the two teams who got there, plus one random ‘unlucky loser’
I nominate us for that. Yeah yeah Coventry were a bit unlucky, but we were utterly robbed by those amateur upstarts with the ringer in goal.
That would give serial whinger and drug cheat Guardiola something to properly moan about.
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 11:24 - Apr 22 with 667 viewsHelp

I want to know who plays home and away
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:13 - Apr 22 with 629 viewsTractorCam

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Perublue

Whichever team releases a statement first in support of the FA's decision about replays is the home team.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:15 - Apr 22 with 619 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 11:24 - Apr 22 by Help

I want to know who plays home and away

I prefer Neighbours.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:44 - Apr 22 with 577 viewsVaughan8

A bit off on a tangent but I did find Karen Carney's "Its the final we all wanted" after the game last night a bit weird.

I would suggest over half the "normal" football fan would not have wanted this boring final where lets face it, CIty will most likely win it, therefore I'd have rather Coventry gone through (oh and the fact I dislike Man Utd)
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:53 - Apr 22 with 548 viewsTractorCam

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:44 - Apr 22 by Vaughan8

A bit off on a tangent but I did find Karen Carney's "Its the final we all wanted" after the game last night a bit weird.

I would suggest over half the "normal" football fan would not have wanted this boring final where lets face it, CIty will most likely win it, therefore I'd have rather Coventry gone through (oh and the fact I dislike Man Utd)

She said that? Weird, I imagine everyone who wasn't a United fan or whatever midlands clubs see Coventry as a rivalry would have been supporting them.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:56 - Apr 22 with 539 viewsSteve_M

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Perublue

What about the loser's ribbons?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 13:03 - Apr 22 with 525 viewswischip

They're doing the draw on the One Show tonight. Greg Wallace and Su Pollard will be drawing out the balls.
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 13:05 - Apr 22 with 517 viewshoppy

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:15 - Apr 22 by NthQldITFC

I prefer Neighbours.

Is that just because Natalie Imbruglia?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 13:52 - Apr 22 with 459 viewsronnyd

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 12:44 - Apr 22 by Vaughan8

What jars me off is T/V presenters telling me that a programme is what everyone is waiting for or talking about when i've done neither.
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 424 viewsClareBlue

It was done in January. 6 teams were in it and thankfully the draw resulted in the final everybody wanted.
Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 341 viewsKeno

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup final is on 13:03 - Apr 22 by wischip

They're doing the draw on the One Show tonight. Greg Wallace and Su Pollard will be drawing out the balls.

sounds very painful!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024