Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week 17:40 - Apr 20 with 990 viewsGeoffSentence

Need just 1 point and are home to a team 10 points adrift at the foot of the table

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 841 viewsKeno

Would be very ‘derby’ to mess that up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 22:17 - Apr 20 with 792 viewsEuropablue

I might be a bit odd, but I like seeing the bigger teams finally making their way out of League One. I think it is a result of us being stuck there playing at some terrible grounds with barely anyone watching.
Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 04:19 - Apr 21 with 656 viewsgainsboroughblue

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 22:17 - Apr 20 by Europablue

I might be a bit odd, but I like seeing the bigger teams finally making their way out of League One. I think it is a result of us being stuck there playing at some terrible grounds with barely anyone watching.

You'd imagine it's only really Bolton to come back if Derby make it.

Looks a very different league one already. Their stronger days seem to be slipping away.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 07:53 - Apr 21 with 532 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 22:17 - Apr 20 by Europablue

Every year supporters of big clubs that are relegated to L1 are all over social media, saying how they'll smash the division but rarely do in their first season (ourselves included).

I remember Derby fans thinking they would p*ss the league when they signed Hourihane and McGoldrick.
Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 08:08 - Apr 21 with 500 viewsITFC_Forever

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 04:19 - Apr 21 by gainsboroughblue

Looks a very different league one already. Their stronger days seem to be slipping away.

Not particularly a fan of Derby, but it is funny watching Bolton continue to flounder in the lower divisions.
The longer they stay there the better.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 08:21 - Apr 21 with 473 views_clive_baker_

Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 04:19 - Apr 21 by gainsboroughblue

Potentially have Sheff Weds and Birmingham in there next season.
Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 14:23 - Apr 21 with 308 viewsFunge

Below Div 3, you've Bradford struggling in Div 4, which is nuts.
Derby must be confident of sealing promotion next week on 14:31 - Apr 21 with 282 viewsTheBoyBlue

Bolton 'only' have a 4 goal difference to make up and have scored far more goals, so for example a 2-0 loss for Derby and 2-0 win for Bolton. Seems unlikely as they've got Carlisle at home and Wanderers have to go to Peterborough.

But imagine the tension if Carlisle get an early opener...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024