Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This analysing other team’s results 16:52 - Apr 20 with 650 viewsthebooks

and motivation really is pointless. Come on! It’s in our hands whatever.

Anyway…

For me the key game is Boro Leeds. If Boro win that, Leeds are going to be in trouble.

Southampton drawing with Cardiff is the best possible result. Enough to keep them hypothetically in it, and up for the Leicester and Leeds games, especially if Leeds lose on Monday.

Southampton then beat Leicester.

Huddersfield losing today and are as good as gone – there to be picked off on the last day of the season.

Come on Watford! Be good to have Hull losing form before they face us.

Also be good if Coventry beat Man U, and focus just on the cup final.

We’re going up!
This analysing other team’s results on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 611 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I agree with the headline.

I am also pleased to see nodge fail to win. I don't think it will be any easier to get results against Coventry and Hull whether they are under pressure to get the play off spot or relaxed knowing they can't.

Cardiff with a late winner against Southampton makes us doing the same there much less painful too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This analysing other team’s results on 16:57 - Apr 20 with 571 viewsthebooks

This analysing other team’s results on 16:55 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

I agree with the headline.

I am also pleased to see nodge fail to win. I don't think it will be any easier to get results against Coventry and Hull whether they are under pressure to get the play off spot or relaxed knowing they can't.

Cardiff with a late winner against Southampton makes us doing the same there much less painful too.

I’d just managed to convince myself a Cardiff Southampton draw was the best possible result!
This analysing other team’s results on 17:04 - Apr 20 with 517 viewsSwansea_Blue

Utterly pointless, because we can't change anything. Good fun though innit? It's what being a fan is all about, and part of the reason why football is such a great sport still despite the efforts of the money men to ruin it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This analysing other team’s results on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 506 viewspennblue

I agree, now come on Birmingham!!!!

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

This analysing other team’s results on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 476 viewsthebooks

This analysing other team’s results on 17:04 - Apr 20 by Swansea_Blue

Utterly pointless, because we can't change anything. Good fun though innit? It's what being a fan is all about, and part of the reason why football is such a great sport still despite the efforts of the money men to ruin it.

Can’t get enough of it 😂 The number of permutations and what-ifs I’ve thought through…

I do genuinely think our break is a good thing. Everyone else can just fight it out among themselves.
This analysing other team’s results on 17:56 - Apr 20 with 389 viewsVegtablue

All conversation on here is pointless lol in respect to impacting the final table. And yet the results of others are clearly meaningful. It would be burying our heads in the sand to suggest otherwise, if anyone is suggesting otherwise. I don't think you are for one second, but I've read a number of posts recently in which people are somehow dismissing the relevance of what our rivals do.

Our last three games could have been catastrophic for our top two hopes, but thankfully Leicester only took 1 point more than us and Leeds contrived to take 1 less. Consequently top two remains in our hands, because the results of others were dramatically below par. The odds on us winning all three of our remaining games will be over 5/1, maybe closer to 8/1. It's a real possibility sure, but we'd be an outside bet if the world knew this is what was required of us.

I get people being annoyed by so much chatter on events outside our control, particularly when they turn pessimistic, but that's gameweek 44 for you. This is the only footy stuff to talk about on here now aha, otherwise we're down to who spotted Leif in Tesco's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024