Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend 07:21 - Apr 19 with 1077 viewssaffers12

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68475940

Odd GD for that position and points
Southend on 07:30 - Apr 19 with 1013 viewsSitfcB

Had a 10 point deduction at the start of the season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Southend on 07:32 - Apr 19 with 1005 viewsPendejo

P 45 W21 D12 L12 PTS 65

In a division with 3 points for a win is a clue

Looks like they've had a 10 point deduction.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Southend on 07:33 - Apr 19 with 993 viewstonybied

Southend on 07:30 - Apr 19 by SitfcB

Had a 10 point deduction at the start of the season.

Were Aldershot given Southends 10 points as their goal difference is odd for their position also?
Southend on 08:01 - Apr 19 with 896 viewsyorkshireblue

Southend United will be sold to new owners if 1,300 homes deal goes through

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/southend-united-sold-new-owners-92315
Southend on 09:27 - Apr 19 with 754 viewssoupytwist

Southend on 08:01 - Apr 19 by yorkshireblue

Southend United will be sold to new owners if 1,300 homes deal goes through

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/southend-united-sold-new-owners-92315

It would be interesting to find out how many times a headline of that nature has been published in the Evening Echo over the past 25 odd years. I think that their move to a new stadium development is possibly the longest in football history. Any plan related to Southend United and Ron Martin selling is always in the 'believe it when I see it' category
Southend on 09:28 - Apr 19 with 743 views_clive_baker_

Southend on 09:27 - Apr 19 by soupytwist

It would be interesting to find out how many times a headline of that nature has been published in the Evening Echo over the past 25 odd years. I think that their move to a new stadium development is possibly the longest in football history. Any plan related to Southend United and Ron Martin selling is always in the 'believe it when I see it' category

in the Evening what?
Southend on 09:57 - Apr 19 with 686 viewsNthQldITFC

Solihull Moors have an extraordinarily low goal difference for their position too, must have scraped a lot of wins and been hammered by the better sides. Very Norwichian of old.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Southend on 10:47 - Apr 19 with 607 viewstonybied

Southend on 09:57 - Apr 19 by NthQldITFC

Solihull Moors have an extraordinarily low goal difference for their position too, must have scraped a lot of wins and been hammered by the better sides. Very Norwichian of old.

There are a few anomalies in there isn't there? My guess would be, that there have been some heavy wins/losses in the league that perhaps haven't gone the way expected.
Login to get fewer ads

Southend on 10:52 - Apr 19 with 588 viewscooperd5

Southend on 09:27 - Apr 19 by soupytwist

I know, it's been "coming soon" for decades.... However, they aren't moving anymore, the new stadium is (and probably always was..) a pipedream by RM to get housing built. They will re-develop Roots Hall apparently...
I like Southend Utd, if they win on Saturday and 2 other results go their way, they make the POs which would be incredible given the 10-pt deduction.
Southend on 11:03 - Apr 19 with 555 viewsSharkey

Southend on 10:52 - Apr 19 by cooperd5

I know, it's been "coming soon" for decades.... However, they aren't moving anymore, the new stadium is (and probably always was..) a pipedream by RM to get housing built. They will re-develop Roots Hall apparently...
I like Southend Utd, if they win on Saturday and 2 other results go their way, they make the POs which would be incredible given the 10-pt deduction.

Their support this season, in a prolonged time of adversity, home and (especially) away has been tremendous. And the manager has been given the 'freedom of the city', or some such honour.

One of the results they need to go their way is DAg&Red at home to Aldershot, who have mostly lost recently. Do DAg&Red really want Southend promoted though, when the derby (if I'm allowed to use that word on here) must be the highlight of the season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 11:09]
Southend on 11:05 - Apr 19 with 544 viewssoupytwist

Southend on 10:52 - Apr 19 by cooperd5

As someone who grew up there, and still has family there, I too hope that they are on the way back up. Making the playoffs would be quite the achievement.

With Braintree and Chelmsford going well in the division below, Essex teams are doing OK in the upper echelons of non-league. Not sure that Col Utd joining them would be a good idea though but they're looking like they'll stay up.
[Post edited 19 Apr 11:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024