Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! 22:23 - Apr 14 with 1664 viewsSitfcB

Deserves its own thread.

What a bloke!

He won’t say it publicly but he’ll be absolutely proud as punch winning that, and rightly so.

Why did I feel emotional watching that?

[Post edited 14 Apr 22:26]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:25 - Apr 14 with 1573 viewsNthQldITFC

Did we storm out?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:26 - Apr 14 with 1551 viewsIllinoisblue

We are so blessed to have him. I hope he and we can end this season covered in glory. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:27 - Apr 14 with 1524 viewsbaxterbasics

They may as well rename it the Kieran McKenna award from now on.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:27 - Apr 14 with 1514 viewsEuropablue

As much as I agree that KM has been the best manager so far, the season is not over, so it is ridiculous to award anyone anything.
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:28 - Apr 14 with 1467 viewsbackwaywhen

Absolutely but what a s#it awards show , god that was painful, Chambo getting a little porky lol.
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:29 - Apr 14 with 1438 viewsSitfcB

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:27 - Apr 14 by Europablue

As much as I agree that KM has been the best manager so far, the season is not over, so it is ridiculous to award anyone anything.

Yeah awards should be once the season is done really. Saying that think he would’ve still won it whatever happens from now.

Will be the PFA ones next.
[Post edited 14 Apr 22:39]

COYB

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:31 - Apr 14 with 1339 viewsStewart27

Never in doubt.

What a man.

I thank him for everything he’s given us so far and I really hope he can write another chapter in his special book.

He’s going to the very top and I feel privileged to be a town fan under him.

I absolutely love the guy.
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:34 - Apr 14 with 1311 viewsStewart27

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:27 - Apr 14 by Europablue

So basically just award the Championship manager of the season to the manager who wins the league?

Gotcha.
Login to get fewer ads

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:36 - Apr 14 with 1258 viewsnorfsufblue

Tbh is there a manager even in the league we aspire to that has performed better within his resources, the Vills manager or Brightons De Zerbi maybe but I would reckon KM would be right up there!
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:36 - Apr 14 with 1252 viewsSitfcB

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:25 - Apr 14 by NthQldITFC

Did we storm out?

Ha. I imagine they’ll have a couple of beers this time seeing as we don’t have a game the next day!

COYB

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:46 - Apr 14 with 1141 viewsdavblue

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:26 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

We are so blessed to have him. I hope he and we can end this season covered in glory. COYB

Feels like there’s more story to tell whatever league we are in next year.

I still suspect he will leave in the summer if we don’t go up, but it’s been an absolute pleasure having him here and we are genuinely very lucky to have him here.
[Post edited 15 Apr 8:43]
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:56 - Apr 14 with 1063 viewsEuropablue

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:34 - Apr 14 by Stewart27

So basically just award the Championship manager of the season to the manager who wins the league?

Gotcha.

You are making up what you think is on my mind.
I am simply stating that the manager of the season should be decided after the season is up, then it would probably go to KM anyway. I can't see how another manager would deserve it over KM tbh.
Why did Rosenior get a nomination over Danny Rohl or Cifuentes?
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:57 - Apr 14 with 1059 viewsBlueBadger

Has anyone checked to see if Mach is OK?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 23:15 - Apr 14 with 992 viewsnorfsufblue

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:46 - Apr 14 by davblue

Feels like there’s more story to tell whatever league we are in next year.

I still suspect he will leave in the summer if we don’t go up, but it’s been an absolute pleasure having him here and we are genuinely very lucky to have him here.
[Post edited 15 Apr 8:43]

Really I'm not do sure now... he knows what he I'd building here and he knows all the plans for the future and how they will be attacked...... to be assured of all that at a new club would be a risk my opinion .... I guess he was instrumental in all the new staff acquired too and again assuming he'd want to take most with him would make him very costly appointment.
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 00:04 - Apr 15 with 866 viewsRyorry

Richly deserved, whatever happens from here to the finishing line.

Though knowing how the monthly award has sometimes worked in the past, I'd better just say -

Anti hex manager here.

The EFL didn't do that.

[Post edited 15 Apr 0:33]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 01:27 - Apr 15 with 809 viewsEireannach_gorm

Looking very smug
Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 07:58 - Apr 15 with 557 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Kieran McKenna - Championship manager of the season! on 22:57 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Has anyone checked to see if Mach is OK?

What are you on about you weirdo?

Ask me directly if you have any issues.

You Have Very Real Concerns. Very Real Ones.
[Post edited 15 Apr 8:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024