Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? 04:39 - Apr 14 with 3113 viewsPendejo

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/133648202#/?channel=RES_BUY

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 08:27 - Apr 14 with 2524 viewsClareBlue

Which city can you see from it?
Norwich or Cambridge are the nearest but it seems a stretch to see them from there.
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:16 - Apr 14 with 2398 viewsBluespeed225

The Drum and Monkey is still there!
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:20 - Apr 14 with 2374 viewsRyorry

No more worries about rail strikes or traffic jams - brilliant - just the mere £425K to find then ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:26 - Apr 14 with 2335 viewsParisBlue

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:20 - Apr 14 by Ryorry

No more worries about rail strikes or traffic jams - brilliant - just the mere £425K to find then ...

Good investment for the future. That's what parking will cost for a couple of hours in 100 years.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 10:36 - Apr 14 with 2203 viewsblueasfook

I remember that building being turned into flats. At the time, the churchmans stand was still only single tier so from that balcony you could pretty much see the whole pitch and watch the game. Of course, the club then built the new stand and that prime view was gone.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 10:47 - Apr 14 with 2155 viewsGavTWTD

Leasehold. Otherwise I love it. Need a lottery win though.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:03 - Apr 14 with 1994 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 08:27 - Apr 14 by ClareBlue

Norwich or Cambridge are the nearest but it seems a stretch to see them from there.

Colchester has city status now. Ipswich could potentially have had it, but the local MP essentially killed that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 1958 viewsVegtablue

Not high enough!
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:29 - Apr 14 with 1925 viewsLord_Lucan

Didn't Sereni live in there?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:41 - Apr 14 with 1906 viewshoppy

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:16 - Apr 14 by Bluespeed225

The Drum and Monkey is still there!

Demolished in 2018.. how long has this apartment been on the market?!
Also no big screen between Churchmsns and Cobbold, so that view of the pitch wouldn’t be there now either. Is that misselling?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:54 - Apr 14 with 1851 viewsIllinoisblue

425k seems cheap given the insane price of housing, even allowing for it being leasehold.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:56 - Apr 14 with 1842 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 08:27 - Apr 14 by ClareBlue

Man City when they arrive for a fixture!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 15:27 - Apr 14 with 1795 viewswithyblue

Did they get a ten year old to write the property description?
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 17:15 - Apr 14 with 1695 views66notout

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:29 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Didn't Sereni live in there?

Yes, but not in the penthouse. Gary Croft bought it and may even still own it as the agents are based in Cleethorpes.
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 17:24 - Apr 14 with 1669 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:54 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

425k seems cheap given the insane price of housing, even allowing for it being leasehold.

Thats actually a really nice flat (until pic 19). But yeah, the way the service charge scandal is panning out, no ta.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 17:25 - Apr 14 with 1660 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Link working again now.
[Post edited 15 Apr 9:06]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 19:37 - Apr 14 with 1534 viewssoupytwist

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 17:15 - Apr 14 by 66notout

Yes, but not in the penthouse. Gary Croft bought it and may even still own it as the agents are based in Cleethorpes.

I seem to recall that he had a stake in at least one estate agent business when he was at Town. And the agent name suggests he could have an interest in the one selling this flat.
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 19:42 - Apr 14 with 1519 viewsMK1

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 14:03 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Colchester has city status now. Ipswich could potentially have had it, but the local MP essentially killed that.

Would we be Ipswich City F.C then?
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 20:09 - Apr 14 with 1451 viewsClareBlue

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 19:42 - Apr 14 by MK1

Yes. Swansea Town became Swansea City.
Chelmsford City called themselves that 74 years before Chelmsford became a City. Presumably to save on rebranding when the time came.
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 20:22 - Apr 14 with 1426 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 19:42 - Apr 14 by MK1

wasn't it suggested the club would either keep it as Town or change just to Ipswich?

It's an interesting one, Tom Hunt was saying the public didn't want it without ever consulting the public and suggested it was a waste time only for then local neighbours Colchester getting it instead, what a schoolboy error that was!

Well played Tom Hunt, another own goal in a list of gaffes which would make Boris Johnson look competent

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 08:58 - Apr 15 with 1071 viewsBlueToad

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 19:37 - Apr 14 by soupytwist

I seem to recall that he had a stake in at least one estate agent business when he was at Town. And the agent name suggests he could have an interest in the one selling this flat.

https://www.croftsestateagents.co.uk/about-us

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:04 - Apr 15 with 1046 viewsZx1988

Hmm...

"Tenure

Believed to be freehold, awaiting solicitors' formal confirmation. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries."

Generally this is estate agent speak for 'we know it's leasehold and, if we gave you full details of the lease length, ground rent, and service charge, you'd run a f**king mile. Best to wait for you to instruct solicitors and start spending money on the place before you get the bad news.
[Post edited 15 Apr 9:04]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:11 - Apr 15 with 1011 viewsZx1988

Although this seems to be the kicker:

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/23678986.ipswich-reaction-churchman-house-con

Looks like flammable cladding to me and, assuming that Croft has probably invested a chunk of his career earnings into a property portfolio, he probably won't qualify for help with the remediation costs (Qualifying Leaseholders must either have the property as their principal residence, or own no more than three dwellings in the UK). I'm not sure whether an incoming buyer would benefit from the BSA protections if the vendor doesn't benefit.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:47 - Apr 15 with 949 viewssoupytwist

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 08:58 - Apr 15 by BlueToad

https://www.croftsestateagents.co.uk/about-us

Is that Gary Croft the former professional footballer and wearer of an electronic tag Gary Croft? Hard to tell from the photo!
Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 09:50 - Apr 15 with 935 viewsRyorry

Anyone looking for a 3 bed home in Ipswich? on 17:24 - Apr 14 by giant_stow

Thats actually a really nice flat (until pic 19). But yeah, the way the service charge scandal is panning out, no ta.

... and the cladding scandal. Many people now trapped - can't sell.

Rule #1 re property purchase - only buy freehold.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024