Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't be too downhearted by that 17:57 - Apr 13 with 588 viewsDubtractor

Decent performance, played on the front foot, lots of fight.

A win would have been huge, but a point when everyone else faltered is still inching us forward.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 543 viewsbluelagos

Spot on.

Frustrating but could easily have been a defeat too. Hladky is a star.

Get Burns fit and I reckon we'll do this.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 457 viewsNutkins_Return

The results and points haul just wasn't what we need. But players are giving it everything. What more can you ask. They've given everything all season.
Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:20 - Apr 13 with 404 viewsDubtractor

Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:12 - Apr 13 by Nutkins_Return

The results and points haul just wasn't what we need. But players are giving it everything. What more can you ask. They've given everything all season.

Yep. Could understand why some thought we fluffed it a bit against Norwich, but today we put everything into it, obviously nearly got punished for being a bit gung ho towards the end, but was clear we were throwing everything at it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:23 - Apr 13 with 365 viewsLankHenners

Easy to say after the fact but think we win this fixture a few weeks ago. Burns here and the rest of the players looking less jaded and you'd back us to create more quality chances to win.

Does look like we're slumping towards the finish line but hopefully the mini break gives us a chance to recharge the batteries and we can find some more energy for the final games.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Can't be too downhearted by that on 19:09 - Apr 13 with 273 viewsDubtractor

Can't be too downhearted by that on 18:23 - Apr 13 by LankHenners

Easy to say after the fact but think we win this fixture a few weeks ago. Burns here and the rest of the players looking less jaded and you'd back us to create more quality chances to win.

Does look like we're slumping towards the finish line but hopefully the mini break gives us a chance to recharge the batteries and we can find some more energy for the final games.

Agree. We've really missed Burns haven't we? Fingers crossed he's back for the last 3.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024