Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves 17:29 - Apr 13 with 1013 viewsunstableblue

It’s still in our hands with 3 to go

And we have a break now

Those Hladky saves were remarkable.

Yes Chaplin and Broadhead and latterly Sarmiento were could enough. But we’ve got a break to regroup.

And the saints are going to be a nightmare for our rivals.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 928 viewspointofblue

I get rest but... celebrate that result?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 904 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Celebrate is a bitt OTT.

We’ve just got 2 points in back to back home games knowing our rivals had dropped points twice.
Missed opportunity…..

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 879 viewsHipsterectomy

We could be 6 points clear with 3 games to go if we'd won those home games

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 880 viewsNutkins_Return

Result was not what we needed today so can't celebrate that. It's disappointing but you are right with the rest and there is no blame or anything attached to the manager or team. They've played well for the most part and tried to win this game. Boro are a good side and this is a tough league.
Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:38 - Apr 13 with 863 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

I agree - good result imo, I fancy us to get 7 from the last three and I suspect that might just be enough.
Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:42 - Apr 13 with 815 viewsWonky

Objectively our position has strengthened. Leeds and Leicester fans are feeling much worse than us. They both play Southampton think about that.
Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 765 viewspointofblue

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:42 - Apr 13 by Wonky

Objectively our position has strengthened. Leeds and Leicester fans are feeling much worse than us. They both play Southampton think about that.

Odd thing is over the last three games Leicester have actually picked up more points than us. Only by one but...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 690 viewsVegtablue

We gave it a right good go today didn't we, on and off the pitch. Our TownTV app wouldn't cast onto the TV in a terrible start to proceedings. Ended up buying Boro's ifollow and the crowd sounded so much better, TownTV dampen the crowd noise too much for my personal taste

I'm totally gutted we couldn't find the quality in front of goal to win it though, as much as the effort was tremendous. Hull and Coventry should be tougher tests than the two we've just had. We'll surely be odds against for both, possibly outsiders even. But we stay in the driving seat! And what saves from Hladky to ensure a Leeds win is now needed to overtake us in the event we draw or lose one. Time to rest up and keep spirits high.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you have any idea of the disparity in squad quality and valuation…. on 21:00 - Apr 13 with 504 viewsunstableblue

Celebrate that performance, that crowd, that result and those saves on 17:36 - Apr 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Celebrate is a bitt OTT.

We’ve just got 2 points in back to back home games knowing our rivals had dropped points twice.
Missed opportunity…..

… between Town and Watford/Boro?

I think you’d be a little more positive towards today’s performance

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:28 - Apr 13 with 428 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Do you have any idea of the disparity in squad quality and valuation…. on 21:00 - Apr 13 by unstableblue

… between Town and Watford/Boro?

I think you’d be a little more positive towards today’s performance

Performance was fine. Result was disappointing.
[Post edited 13 Apr 21:31]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024