Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why aren’t these pushes in the back in the box being penalised? 15:53 - Apr 13 with 626 views_clive_baker_

Hutchinson at Norwich
Al-Hamadi vs Watford
Al-Hamadi today

Today looked stone wall, I had a good view. Anyone seen a replay? Anywhere else on the pitch and it’s a foul.
Why aren’t these pushes in the back in the box being penalised? on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 584 viewsIllinoisblue

See also the blatant handball. Lucky old us, eh?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why aren’t these pushes in the back in the box being penalised? on 16:08 - Apr 13 with 482 viewsNthQldITFC

Yeah. There's a difference between shoulder to shoulder contesting the ball, and flat out shoulder charging your opponent when he's shielding the ball - I don't know the finer points of the laws these days, but I'm pretty sure that's not in it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Why aren’t these pushes in the back in the box being penalised? on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 270 viewsRadlett_blue

Hmm...Leeds could have had 2 penalty kicks late on against Blackburn today on that basis. i'm happy referees have a higher bar for fouls inside the box, or else you'd see even more players going to ground at the merest touch.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Why aren’t these pushes in the back in the box being penalised? on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 256 viewsLankHenners

Does seem to be the case that there's a high level of tolerance for how much pressure you're allowed to apply to someone from behind in the box. See also: a player getting shoved as/just after they've put the ball across the box whilst inside it.

Would like to see another angle of the shout before we won the corner we scored from. As we did score from it it didn't really matter but looked like Clarke dived and saved the initial cross.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024