Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of twists and turns to come! 08:08 - Apr 13 with 1320 viewsDubtractor

That Leicester defeat last night, coupled with minor wobbles for both Leeds and us in the last two games, shows that the pressure really is starting to bite.

A couple of weeks ago there was a very real chance of 3 teams getting 100 points plus, but now its unlikely that any of us will.

Just need to hold our nerve today and ensure we go into the break in the best position possible, and then just wait and see where we sit going into the last 3.

This is what being a supporter is all about though, going to games every week where there is so much riding on the result, obsessively watching all the other results to see what lands in our favour, and generally being invested in every kick of every match.

These are the days!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 08:11 - Apr 13 with 1284 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I thought this was going to be a post about finally being able to get on your ride on mower.
Maybe you'll be calming your nerves with the scent of freshly cut grass this morning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 08:15 - Apr 13 with 1259 viewsMK1

Hopefully no more from us. Think McKenna would have centered his attention on this since Wednesday night and address it the way that he does. Think we will be ok from here on in. Fingers firmly crossed anyway.
A lot of twists and turns to come! on 08:43 - Apr 13 with 1163 viewsMullet

I'm pretty chilled about it all of late. I went into the derby knowing we'd only lose if something went wrong and we didn't turn up. Compare that to Watford where we looked tired and you can see what a momentous slog it's been.

Few changes today and the chance to go in second if we draw and top of we win before a 2 week break is beyond our wildest dreams surely?

I get now we are here, it's hard to cope with for people but even if we crash out in the playoffs it's been an amazing season, so the worst possible scenario seems like an achievement right now.

Can't imagine Boro will just sit in either, they need to win and Carrick isn't that way inclined.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:00 - Apr 13 with 1040 viewsBluespeed225

The late goals, for and against, it’s kind of all evened out as it always does points wise. We’re right in the mix, I’m relaxed about today, I wasn’t the other night! I’d back us in the play off now, whoever we play. Get something today, we really will be putting the squeeze on the others. IF we get over the line Vlads’ last minute save the other night will have been pivotal! The sheer euphoria of the Southampton game has been tempered some what, reality bites, but we can do this! Hope the crowd can also raise ourselves to the task!
A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:04 - Apr 13 with 1021 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm loving it. I don't want this season to end in a way.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:38 - Apr 13 with 961 viewsgainsboroughblue

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 08:15 - Apr 13 by MK1

Hopefully no more from us. Think McKenna would have centered his attention on this since Wednesday night and address it the way that he does. Think we will be ok from here on in. Fingers firmly crossed anyway.

Yeah. I think our stutter lately is more down to jadedness. Leicester have totally lost it. We're just crying out for a break.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:51 - Apr 13 with 920 viewsGlasgowBlue

The top three haven't scored a goal in a combined total of 5 games. That would have been unthinkable just a few weeks ago.

Leicester and Leeds won't keep gifting us these chances. Well Leicester might but Leeds certainly won't.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:59 - Apr 13 with 888 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:04 - Apr 13 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm loving it. I don't want this season to end in a way.

The rest of us want it to end in promotion but each to their own ... I do know what you mean really!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 11:11 - Apr 13 with 849 viewsPinewoodblue

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 10:51 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

The top three haven't scored a goal in a combined total of 5 games. That would have been unthinkable just a few weeks ago.

Leicester and Leeds won't keep gifting us these chances. Well Leicester might but Leeds certainly won't.

The pressure on us is, I suspect, much lower than onLeeds & Leicester.

Neither can realistically afford another season in the Championship. Leicester are under the most pressure but Leeds have over £70m to pay in outstanding transfer fees in next 12 months. Their total debt, to other clubs, is around £190m.

KMc is probably the manager getting the best nights sleep.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 11:16 - Apr 13 with 823 viewsLeoMuff

Indeed, no way they won’t beat Blackburn today, but I’m not feeling confident for us, we have looked so tired latley, hopefully 1 more push and neatly 2 weeks off and go again.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 13:27 - Apr 13 with 691 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Well, it's 45 minutes away from another nice little gift.
A lot of twists and turns to come! on 13:30 - Apr 13 with 672 viewsElderGrizzly

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 13:27 - Apr 13 by Alberto_the_frog

Don’t Leeds have the most penalties in the league?

I’m sure the ref will turn up right on cue
A lot of twists and turns to come! on 14:31 - Apr 13 with 590 viewsAlberto_the_frog

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 13:27 - Apr 13 by Alberto_the_frog

So thanks very much
A lot of twists and turns to come! on 14:34 - Apr 13 with 580 viewsKropotkin123

WTFarke! Another Twist!!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

A lot of twists and turns to come! on 16:10 - Apr 13 with 515 viewsWestSussexBlue

Another gift for us earlier which was nice of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024