Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton the real winners last night 08:50 - Apr 11 with 1841 viewsGlasgowBlue

Win their two games in hand and they are just 4 points behind us. Should be a big enough gap to keep them at bay but gives them something to play for against Leicester. Maybe even against Leeds if the top three drop more points.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Southampton the real winners last night on 08:53 - Apr 11 with 1796 viewsDubtractor

Actually its a genius approach to drop a few points by Dubtractor 10 Apr 23:26
Means that we keep Southampton keen for their games against Leeds and Leicester as they still have a sniff.

Really clever from McKenna.

[whistle]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:00 - Apr 11 with 1736 viewsChurchman

With only six to play they’d have to win the lot and pray a bit. Unlikely.

However, if they get close enough they could certainly hurt Leicester and Leeds. Southampton were excellent here the other day.
Southampton the real winners last night on 09:15 - Apr 11 with 1648 viewsGlasgowBlue

Southampton the real winners last night on 08:53 - Apr 11 by Dubtractor

Actually its a genius approach to drop a few points by Dubtractor 10 Apr 23:26
Means that we keep Southampton keen for their games against Leeds and Leicester as they still have a sniff.

Really clever from McKenna.

[whistle]

Sorry mate didn’t see that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:21 - Apr 11 with 1616 viewsSWGF

Need them to be within 2pts of Leeds going into the last game. If that's by virtue of beating Leicester in the process, lovely job.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:26 - Apr 11 with 1564 viewsDubtractor

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:15 - Apr 11 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry mate didn’t see that.

Wasn't sharing to say you shouldn't also post, just a similar (slightly tongue in cheek) view from me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:28 - Apr 11 with 1551 viewsMullet

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:26 - Apr 11 by Dubtractor

Wasn't sharing to say you shouldn't also post, just a similar (slightly tongue in cheek) view from me.

You should both be apologising to us, not each other.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Southampton the real winners last night on 09:32 - Apr 11 with 1510 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

They're definitely still in the race. After the games on Saturday, by the time we KO against Hull, they would have played 4 more games. They could conceivably be ahead of us.
Southampton the real winners last night on 10:08 - Apr 11 with 1408 viewsKentish_Tractor

Could these results keep Southampton interested? by Kentish_Tractor 10 Apr 22:24
Bearing in mind they can get within 4 points of the automatics now if they win their 2 games in hand. Might give them an extra incentive vs Leicester if they are still in touch by then. And then Leeds last day too.

Just trying to think of some positives.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton the real winners last night on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 1298 viewsoldburian

I would rather finish fourth than third. It would mean avoiding those down the road.
Southampton the real winners last night on 11:20 - Apr 11 with 1207 viewsSteve_M

Although, their win last night just compensates for the two points from the previous three matches. Has to be good to keep them interested as long as possible.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Southampton the real winners last night on 11:21 - Apr 11 with 1202 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Southampton the real winners last night on 10:36 - Apr 11 by oldburian

I would rather finish fourth than third. It would mean avoiding those down the road.

But playing West Brom who we’ve taken one point from this season. Of the teams likely to be in the playoffs, ironically it’s Southampton you’d want to play based on previous results!
Southampton the real winners last night on 11:49 - Apr 11 with 1117 viewsSWBlue22

Southampton the real winners last night on 10:36 - Apr 11 by oldburian

I would rather finish 1st or 2nd.
Southampton the real winners last night on 16:59 - Apr 11 with 794 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Southampton the real winners last night on 11:49 - Apr 11 by SWBlue22

I would rather finish 1st or 2nd.

If we lose to boro añd Morsy gets a yellow

And Leicester n leeds win their games before then.

Will Morsy be rested, so it doesn’t get upto 15 yellow card and miss 3 games including the playoffs
Southampton the real winners last night on 17:44 - Apr 11 with 724 viewsHerbivore

Southampton the real winners last night on 16:59 - Apr 11 by BtreeBlueBlood

Will Morsy be rested, so it doesn’t get upto 15 yellow card and miss 3 games including the playoffs

No. Even if we lose on Saturday we're still in the race.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Southampton the real winners last night on 18:00 - Apr 11 with 676 viewsSWBlue22

Southampton the real winners last night on 16:59 - Apr 11 by BtreeBlueBlood

Until it’s mathematically impossible best team plays regardless of that Morsy getting booked scenario.
Southampton the real winners last night on 18:03 - Apr 11 with 664 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Southampton the real winners last night on 10:08 - Apr 11 by Kentish_Tractor

Could these results keep Southampton interested? by Kentish_Tractor 10 Apr 22:24
Bearing in mind they can get within 4 points of the automatics now if they win their 2 games in hand. Might give them an extra incentive vs Leicester if they are still in touch by then. And then Leeds last day too.

Just trying to think of some positives.

I think you are due apologies from both of them but nothing....shame on them.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Southampton the real winners last night on 18:06 - Apr 11 with 659 viewsMK1

At this stage of the season, all the games are big IF's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024