Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only just seen that Boro are top of the form table 09:04 - Apr 10 with 530 viewsghostofescobar

and Coventry are third. Going to be some twist and turns to come. So nervous.......but also excited! Please Town, come on: last push from players, staff and fans.

GhostOfEscobar

Only just seen that Boro are top of the form table on 09:10 - Apr 10 with 488 viewsbluefunk

Maybe, for the sake of balance, I should point out that Town are top of the form table over the last 4, 8, 10 and 12 matches, it’s only over 6 where we are 4th
Only just seen that Boro are top of the form table on 09:11 - Apr 10 with 465 viewsSimonds92

We're top over the last 10 games, 2nd in the last 6 home games, 2nd in the last 6 away games. We're bloody good, I think we deserve it more than anyone else, I really hope we get over the line.
Only just seen that Boro are top of the form table on 09:12 - Apr 10 with 445 viewsWickets

Only just seen that Boro are top of the form table on 09:10 - Apr 10 by bluefunk

Maybe, for the sake of balance, I should point out that Town are top of the form table over the last 4, 8, 10 and 12 matches, it’s only over 6 where we are 4th

And we play better against the better sides that try and attack us . COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024