Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland 19:20 - Apr 9 with 1338 views_clive_baker_

Somewhat expectantly, hoping for a flurry of injuries or something.

Soon closed the app disheartened. Absolute cake walk incoming for them tonight, ridiculous team.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:23 - Apr 9 with 1288 viewstractorboy1978

Jack Clarke back for Sunderland though.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 1272 viewsStewart27

And they are playing against the worst current team in the league tonight.

How many defeats on the trot now for Sunderland?
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:26 - Apr 9 with 1253 viewsDubtractor

Honestly, when you compare our squad with Leeds and Leicester, it is insane that we're competing with them. Especially when you look at their options in the final third.

It's going to make it even sweeter when we finish above them!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 1244 viewsMK1

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:25 - Apr 9 by Stewart27

Ends tonight with the Black Cats cleaning up the Whites.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 1244 viewsDubtractor

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:25 - Apr 9 by Stewart27

0. They drew at the weekend. They won 2 games before that too, away to Cardiff.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:30 - Apr 9 with 1222 views_clive_baker_

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:23 - Apr 9 by tractorboy1978

Jack Clarke back for Sunderland though.

They could swap Jobe for his brother and I still wouldn’t back them tonight.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:34 - Apr 9 with 1194 views_clive_baker_

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:26 - Apr 9 by Dubtractor

Honestly, when you compare our squad with Leeds and Leicester, it is insane that we're competing with them. Especially when you look at their options in the final third.

It's going to make it even sweeter when we finish above them!

Disgusting isn’t it. Front 4 of James, Rutter, Summerville & Bamford.

With Gnoto and Piroe on the bench.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:38 - Apr 9 with 1147 viewsReusersTown

I've got a good feeling about it, no idea why
Login to get fewer ads

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:40 - Apr 9 with 1134 viewsHerbivore

What I'm hearing is that Sunderland are due a result.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 1086 viewsLankHenners

Strange things can happen when the pressure's on and sometimes when the result looks a foregone conclusion you get a surprise (FGR 1-0 Wednesday last season), but Leeds are just far far too good at home, especially against Sunderland who are total toilet right now.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 971 viewsbritbiker

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 19:34 - Apr 9 by _clive_baker_

Disgusting isn’t it. Front 4 of James, Rutter, Summerville & Bamford.

With Gnoto and Piroe on the bench.

And also in reserve they have 'late penalty' who they can bring on if the going gets tough.
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 21:58 - Apr 9 with 767 views_clive_baker_

A thank you wouldn’t go amiss, ungrateful so and so’s.

Anyhoo, Blackburn & Plymouth. Absolute numpties, couldn’t beat an egg could they?
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 22:01 - Apr 9 with 701 viewsbackwaywhen

Yee of little faith ……lol
Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 652 viewsHerbivore

Since the international break that's 5 points from 4 games for Leeds and the win against Hull came late from a pretty soft pen (certainly the sort we don't get). It's not exactly a collapse but certainly a bit of a stutter at a time they and others thought they'd run away with it. Momentum stalled for Leicester as well after a mini recovery. No doubt tomorrow is going to be a tough game for us, it's that time of the season, but a win would be absolutely huge.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just looked at the Leeds lineup against Sunderland on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 571 viewsBloomBlue

It just demonstrates how much pressure is on the top 4 teams and that will result in poor performances. Leeds tonight looked at best a mid table team. Twist and turns everywhere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024