Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presser - Injuries 14:04 - Apr 9 with 1981 viewsPhilTWTD

Pretty stretched, but players making themselves available. Still only Wes, George, Janoi unavailable, but still some physical and illness issues around the camp, but players still making themselves available and will put in a really energetic performance on Wednesday.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Presser - Injuries on 14:12 - Apr 9 with 1858 viewsPhilTWTD

Wes and George won't be available for next two but sounds like they might be more likely for final three. Wes injury hamstring strain, proper hamstring pull, no surgery, recovering well.
Presser - Injuries on 14:15 - Apr 9 with 1783 viewsbazza

Presser - Injuries on 14:12 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Wes and George won't be available for next two but sounds like they might be more likely for final three. Wes injury hamstring strain, proper hamstring pull, no surgery, recovering well.

Win the next 2 , then the Final 3 games with everyone back !! Cracking bit of news that.
Presser - Injuries on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 1777 viewsPhilTWTD

Presser - Injuries on 14:12 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Kieffer fine after Saturday, better for the game and a couple of games where he's played fewer minutes.
Presser - Injuries on 14:19 - Apr 9 with 1748 viewstextbackup

Presser - Injuries on 14:17 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Kieffer fine after Saturday, better for the game and a couple of games where he's played fewer minutes.

They should all be fine after Saturday considering they didn’t bother playing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Presser - Injuries on 14:22 - Apr 9 with 1715 viewsportmanking

Presser - Injuries on 14:19 - Apr 9 by textbackup

That Bali retreat is working wonders for you innit?
Presser - Injuries on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 1637 viewstextbackup

Presser - Injuries on 14:22 - Apr 9 by portmanking

That Bali retreat is working wonders for you innit?

Nothing would really calm me down from the utter disappointment from what I saw from our players Saturday if I’m honest.
That said, I’m slightly less more chilled than I would have been if I’d gone to the game.

Presser - Injuries on 14:30 - Apr 9 with 1599 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Presser - Injuries on 14:19 - Apr 9 by textbackup

Does it not occur to you that the players might have been knackered, mentally and physically, rather than not being bothered to play?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Presser - Injuries on 14:45 - Apr 9 with 1436 viewstextbackup

Presser - Injuries on 14:30 - Apr 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Does it not occur to you that the players might have been knackered, mentally and physically, rather than not being bothered to play?

Where we going with this?

Login to get fewer ads

Presser - Injuries on 14:50 - Apr 9 with 1404 viewsjoepublic

Presser - Injuries on 14:45 - Apr 9 by textbackup

Say. We. Are. Going. Up.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Presser - Injuries on 14:56 - Apr 9 with 1349 viewsSitfcB

People are allowed to be upset at losing to Norwich.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Presser - Injuries on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 1298 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I still expected a bit more in the local derby tbh

Done now though innit.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Presser - Injuries on 15:03 - Apr 9 with 1266 viewsbazza

Presser - Injuries on 14:56 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

On the Sunday, yes. got a massive match tomorrow, these players have given their all for the club this season, no need to break their balls, textbackup is upset most days by look of it anyway.. 😂 not saying shouldn’t criticise.. but it’s not like we are Rotherham or Sheffield wedensday.. peace and love an all that.
Presser - Injuries on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 1230 viewsFtnfwest

quite pleased its not the usual Tuesday night game on this occasion, the extra day could be crucial. Short turn around to Saturday of course but at least they're both at home. More likely therefore that Taylor plays tomorrow at least I'd say.
Presser - Injuries on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 1211 viewsWickets

I suppose it is pretty normal to have a few games where we have looked below par just surprised the Norwich game was one of them ! Maybe the huge effort of the Southampton game took its toll .
Presser - Injuries on 15:14 - Apr 9 with 1163 viewsbazza

Presser - Injuries on 15:09 - Apr 9 by Wickets

I suppose it is pretty normal to have a few games where we have looked below par just surprised the Norwich game was one of them ! Maybe the huge effort of the Southampton game took its toll .

It’s been a huge effort all Season, 2 years ago, we were mid table league 1.. 24 hours should be more than enough to swallow that Norwich defeat.
Presser - Injuries on 15:29 - Apr 9 with 1109 viewsSheffordBlue

Presser - Injuries on 15:09 - Apr 9 by Wickets

I think it's worth giving a lot of credit to how well organised Norwich were out of possession - they shut the space down really well. For a team that apparently weren't trying and were massively off it we had 62% possession in an away game at our local rivals.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Presser - Injuries on 15:35 - Apr 9 with 1060 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Presser - Injuries on 14:56 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

I'm not saying they're not, I'm questioning their reasons.

Presser - Injuries on 15:35 - Apr 9 with 1056 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Presser - Injuries on 14:45 - Apr 9 by textbackup

Self reflection?

Presser - Injuries on 15:59 - Apr 9 with 967 viewsFtnfwest

Presser - Injuries on 15:29 - Apr 9 by SheffordBlue

I think it's worth giving a lot of credit to how well organised Norwich were out of possession - they shut the space down really well. For a team that apparently weren't trying and were massively off it we had 62% possession in an away game at our local rivals.

I don't think there's any doubt they did a good job on us and it was more the wrong game at the wrong time really.
We have to remember when picking out players who did well for them that generally Nodge paid many millions for them and they are a step above ours in terms of quality in the main. You could say that about the next two opponents but it's a good reminder of how much we've been punching above our weight.
It's no consolation but bearing in mind all that (our own fault) Nodge pretty much have 15 year head start over us on finances, the fact that their (more experienced in fairness) coach played a fairly negative game plan at home against us, is a bit of a compliment i'd say.
Presser - Injuries on 23:42 - Apr 9 with 703 viewstextbackup

Presser - Injuries on 15:35 - Apr 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Self reflection?

I didn’t play in the game mate, I’ve nothing to reflect on

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024