Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another ticketing gripe 13:32 - Apr 9 with 897 viewsSteve_M

And it's been the case all season is releasing sale details for away matches only the day before they go on sale. Given people have friends in different tiers and want to co-ordinate buying it makes that more difficult.

Putting Coventry and Hull on sale on the same dates seems likely to cause issues on Friday when it gets to 20 points too.

It's a new system, demand has been exceptional but I hope these bits are better next season.
[Post edited 9 Apr 13:45]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another ticketing gripe on 13:34 - Apr 9 with 862 viewsMullet

Can you not be so negative please? Our promotion to the Prem is at stake.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Another ticketing gripe on 13:35 - Apr 9 with 850 viewsrgp1

That's an excellent point. I have noticed tickets going on sale when the news story on the club site says 6 hours ago. Especially when I have looked on there an hour previously and the story isn't there!
Another ticketing gripe on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 770 viewsITFC_Forever

Indeed, I’m not sure what the benefit is to anyone of only giving a day’s notice.

And Lord knows why they decided to both on the same day.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another ticketing gripe on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 769 viewsyorkshireblue

On the timing thing.. if they get to my prioirty level (which I'm not very confident of) can I put tickets in my basket and check out? Or do I need to do it as two seperate transactions?

Just wondering the stars align and there is a handful of tickets left to each and it's a mad scramble if I need to choose whioch game I'd prefer? Or if I can do it one go if I can get the seats in my basket quick enough.
Another ticketing gripe on 13:45 - Apr 9 with 755 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

TBF I reckon that's because they want to get tickets on sale ASAP but away clubs don't give them the tickets until late. My gripe related to this is they used to email the day before your priority band went on sale, but I haven't received any of these emails lately, and when I received them before it would often be days after tickets had been on sale for my priority band - hopefully the club can look into sorting these emails out.
Another ticketing gripe on 13:47 - Apr 9 with 724 viewstextbackup

Another ticketing gripe on 13:44 - Apr 9 by yorkshireblue

On the timing thing.. if they get to my prioirty level (which I'm not very confident of) can I put tickets in my basket and check out? Or do I need to do it as two seperate transactions?

Just wondering the stars align and there is a handful of tickets left to each and it's a mad scramble if I need to choose whioch game I'd prefer? Or if I can do it one go if I can get the seats in my basket quick enough.

I’d guess there is no chance you couldn’t get away with paying for postage on two different games.

No chance anyone would notice and think ‘we have these same tickets going to X Address, I’ll pop them in together’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another ticketing gripe on 13:51 - Apr 9 with 686 viewsSitfcB

Even if they were put on sale at different times that would help! Say one at 10 and one at 12.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Another ticketing gripe on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 670 viewsSitfcB

Another ticketing gripe on 13:44 - Apr 9 by yorkshireblue

You can do it in one transaction.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Another ticketing gripe on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 669 viewsKeno

Another ticketing gripe on 13:51 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Even if they were put on sale at different times that would help! Say one at 10 and one at 12.

dont you start!!

Blimey get yourself in Town in 5 suddenly you think you are hyper entitled superfan!!

(I am joking by the way)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Another ticketing gripe on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 574 viewsSteve_M

Another ticketing gripe on 13:45 - Apr 9 by HungryLikeTheWoolf

TBF I reckon that's because they want to get tickets on sale ASAP but away clubs don't give them the tickets until late. My gripe related to this is they used to email the day before your priority band went on sale, but I haven't received any of these emails lately, and when I received them before it would often be days after tickets had been on sale for my priority band - hopefully the club can look into sorting these emails out.

I've got both e-mails now, but do tend to get an excess of e-mails afterwards telling me I can now buy tickets. Maybe some fine tuning there but more e-mails is preferable to too few.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024