Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts on Sat 11:43 - Apr 8 with 5368 viewsyoda

Expected more from Ipswich we all remarked that Plymouth gave us far more problems but maybe it was down to us wanting it more on the day.We played ok but should have took some of the chances that came our way.I think the ref just about got things right the only decision that looked iffy was the one in the first half when Sargent was cleaned out.I've read on here that Sargent was constantly throwing himself to the floor but your players were fouling him non stop especially Morsy (he could have been booked about 5 times) Regarding the atmosphere It was very loud everyone seemed up for it and btw how great was it to be a Saturday game albeit an early kick off.As good as it was from a Norwich point of view I can't help thinking Ipswich might have the last laugh with a two legged play off being highly likely and I'm sure nobody wants that!
My thoughts on Sat on 05:00 - Apr 9 with 462 viewsHemelBlue

My thoughts on Sat on 12:16 - Apr 8 by Zapers

Really necessary to be hostile and rude? I think Yoda posts on TWTD and from memory is a decent person.
Take the defeat with grace, and know that if we meet them in the playoffs, law of averages says we will beat them, and rightly so.
Even Yoda had the good grace to admit this might well happen.

There is no such thing as the ‘law of averages’ in the way you suggest. I personally want to avoid them if we have to go up via playoffs and don’t really see the merit in nice polite discussion with their fans on a forum meant for our fans. I fancy them for 5th where they then get dismantled by Southampton, so they are not relevant to Town this season. Their fans should go and talk about why their club went missing for the middle of the season and why their manager hates their fans (with good reason)
My thoughts on Sat on 07:35 - Apr 9 with 385 viewstextbackup

I would imagine your under 18’s would have given you more of a game than we did, really embarrassed of our performance Saturday, was the total opposite of what we have been used to seeing from our squad the last 2 years.

And no, I don’t want you in the playoffs, as to lose again, would just be a total fckin heart ache.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

My thoughts on Sat on 12:42 - Apr 9 with 278 viewsford6600

Thought match very flat, both sides playing like headless chickens, Norwich hyper as usual this is their cup final afterall, but Town drawn into this frenetic style of poor quality frantic football. Earlier in season saw Norwich beat Huddersfield 2 nil we sat next to away fans. The ground atmosphere was poor, the football was poor looked like struggling National League teams.
Towns worst display apart from Leeds away. Sargent was very irritating to play against, he will prob leave NC this summer as prob wants to win a Trophy not just bragging rights!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024