Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull 07:30 - Apr 8 with 5429 viewsAviator

The way the fixtures fall works to our advantage. Takes the pressure off.

Leeds and Leicester WILL be ahead of us before we play Hull. The question is, by how much. At this point, Leeds will have 1 game to play with us having 3 to play. We will know what we have to do. We could even be out of it by this point, allowing us to rest players - especially Morsy.

If it is going to be the playoffs, best not to find out on the last day of the season!
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:32 - Apr 8 with 4223 viewsBuhrer

Shut up.
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:37 - Apr 8 with 4169 viewssmithy69

Unlike you to post a completely negative message

I can imagine you walking down the road on a bright, summers morning, stamping down daffodils and kicking puppies for some reason

Cheer up Victor
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:43 - Apr 8 with 4118 viewsbluejacko

If we win five games we are up!
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:50 - Apr 8 with 4076 viewsAviator

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:37 - Apr 8 by smithy69

Unlike you to post a completely negative message

I can imagine you walking down the road on a bright, summers morning, stamping down daffodils and kicking puppies for some reason

Cheer up Victor

It’s a positive comment. We could have literally two weeks on the beach followed by three warm up games before the intensity of the playoffs. Morsy guaranteed to play.

Imagine how relaxed, fit and prepared the players will be compared with Norwich, Coventry, West Brom etc
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:53 - Apr 8 with 4020 viewssmithy69

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:50 - Apr 8 by Aviator

It’s a positive comment. We could have literally two weeks on the beach followed by three warm up games before the intensity of the playoffs. Morsy guaranteed to play.

Imagine how relaxed, fit and prepared the players will be compared with Norwich, Coventry, West Brom etc

It’s not positive at all. What your saying is we are going to throw the season away in the next 3 games lol

Be positive - for once
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:09 - Apr 8 with 3909 viewsAviator

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:53 - Apr 8 by smithy69

It’s not positive at all. What your saying is we are going to throw the season away in the next 3 games lol

Be positive - for once

I’m not saying that, am I? I’m saying we will probably know where we stand almost certainly before Huddersfield, probably before Coventry and possibly before Hull.

That’s a good thing for lots of reasons.
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:20 - Apr 8 with 3813 viewsSwailsey

What
[Post edited 8 Apr 8:20]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:23 - Apr 8 with 3777 viewsChurchman

Not a neatly done wind up post. Just a little …..crude.

On the ball city, eh? Well done on Saturday. Your team was better than mine on the day and deserved their win.

Bet you are looking forward to getting your new 15 years T shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:27 - Apr 8 with 3745 viewsStokieBlue

If you're going to be a plant on another teams forum you're better off mixing the negative with the occasional positive.

Guess that's probably a bit advanced for you though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:40 - Apr 8 with 3655 viewsAviator

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:27 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

If you're going to be a plant on another teams forum you're better off mixing the negative with the occasional positive.

SB

Daft comment.
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:54 - Apr 8 with 3554 viewsNeedhamChris

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:53 - Apr 8 by smithy69

Be positive - for once

Worse than that, next two games isn't it?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:56 - Apr 8 with 3538 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Incredibly unlikely that we go to that Hull game with three games left out of it mathematically.

We’d have to get just 1 point from our next 2 games this week AND Leeds win their next 4. And thats assuming Leicester keep winning games too.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:02 - Apr 8 with 3485 viewsAviator

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:54 - Apr 8 by NeedhamChris

Worse than that, next two games isn't it?

Yes, next two games for us bur 4 games for Leeds. If we fail to win both of those and Leeds win all their four then they are up. That’s an extreme position. But the point remains we could have a pretty good idea before we play Hull.
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:02 - Apr 8 with 3485 viewsNeedhamChris

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 08:27 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

SB

Thought Phil had been pretty clear previously about these types of comments. This forum is worse for people resorting to 'Budgie' rather than engaging in any form of meaningful discussion.

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:10 - Apr 8 with 3386 viewsKeno

all I can think to reply to this f u c k o f f

I apologise if that causes any offence but in the pantheon of stupid TWTD posts that is right up there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:15 - Apr 8 with 3345 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:02 - Apr 8 by Aviator

Yes, next two games for us bur 4 games for Leeds. If we fail to win both of those and Leeds win all their four then they are up. That’s an extreme position. But the point remains we could have a pretty good idea before we play Hull.

Odds on us losing our next two, Leeds winning their next two and Leicester winning their next two is 114/1. That’s the matches actually priced up.

And then you’d need Leeds to win the 2 after that as well. Which are Middlesbrough away and QPR away. I’d suggest (as someone who can price up almost to perfection 9 times out of 10) those would be be 5/6 and 1/2 in those two games. Plus Leicester would in that scenario need a win from the two games they play before we play hull. Which is West Brom (H) and Southampton (H). I’d imagine they’re 8/15 and 8/13 there. Combined odds of winning either is 2/7

So you’re now looking at 114/1 plus 5/6 plus 1/2 plus 2/7.

That’s 405/1. That’s the odds of us going to Hull with automatic promotion already impossible. So best not to stress about something so unlikely.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:25 - Apr 8 with 3221 viewsyorkshireblue

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:02 - Apr 8 by Aviator

Mathmatically, a win at Hull could also see us secure promotion...
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:27 - Apr 8 with 3192 viewsWeWereZombies

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 07:50 - Apr 8 by Aviator

Yeah but you missed pointing out that daffodils grow in spring, not in summer. Shows how much you know about football...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:40 - Apr 8 with 3082 viewsNeedhamChris

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:15 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Odds on us losing our next two, Leeds winning their next two and Leicester winning their next two is 114/1. That’s the matches actually priced up.

And then you’d need Leeds to win the 2 after that as well. Which are Middlesbrough away and QPR away. I’d suggest (as someone who can price up almost to perfection 9 times out of 10) those would be be 5/6 and 1/2 in those two games. Plus Leicester would in that scenario need a win from the two games they play before we play hull. Which is West Brom (H) and Southampton (H). I’d imagine they’re 8/15 and 8/13 there. Combined odds of winning either is 2/7

That’s 405/1. That’s the odds of us going to Hull with automatic promotion already impossible. So best not to stress about something so unlikely.

Worth them putting a fiver on it, if they're so sure :)

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:43 - Apr 8 with 3071 viewspeterleeblue

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:15 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Pleasantly reassuring.

Someone ought to tell the Blue Monday lot, as that was the doomsday scenario they were peddling.

Its amazing what 1 poor performance does to normally rationale brains.
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 09:56 - Apr 8 with 2961 viewsBlueBadger

You're shedding yellow feathers everywhere again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 2870 viewsHerbivore

Piss off budgie.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 10:09 - Apr 8 with 2857 viewsKievthegreat

So Leeds could drop enough points in those 4 games for us to already be up? Awesome, can plan a promotion party for Hull!
[Post edited 8 Apr 10:09]
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 10:14 - Apr 8 with 2812 viewsEuropablue

Imagine the state of mind we will be in for the playoffs if we just throw in the towel now! We'd probably lose in the semi final. We have to risk Morsy until the top two places have been decided. Imagine if Leeds are two points ahead of us having played two games more. I'd take that right now!
Leeds and Leicester could both be up before we play Hull on 10:16 - Apr 8 with 2799 viewsGuthrum

We're not going to be changing the team setup less than 24 hours before an away fixture.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024