Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts 04:03 - Apr 7 with 1315 viewsWestcountryblue

Obviously, a big dissapointment to not get anything out of the derby, but in the grand scheme of things, with Leeds losing, the only thing lost was the opportunity to put some distance between them and us.

I thought yesterday was a game too far for many of our players, which is totally understandable given the intensity of McKenna's system and how hard some players have been pushing deep into added time recently. For me, Luongo, Morsy, Hutchinson and Moore all looked a little leggy, meaning we didn't really have that snap in midfield and were slow to get up the pitch, press and compete for second balls.

The next 2 home games are absolutely massive. I'm sure we'll pack out Portman Road for these next 2 games, make some noise and get fully behind the team as always. If we can pick up 6 points, we 'could' be well set and i think the squad will benefit massively from the 14 day break before the Hull fixture, where the likes of Hirst and Burns may be back to bolster numbers.

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 04:10 - Apr 7 with 1272 viewsIllinoisblue

6 points going into the break would be massive. Big ask, though, we looked way off it today in all areas. And Boro are back in form. Getting Burns or Hirst back would be a heck of a boost

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 04:41 - Apr 7 with 1219 viewsKropotkin123

I think it is overplayed, as were the "we have the fittest squad in the league" comments, literally a week ago, with Morsy included in the same list.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 05:43 - Apr 7 with 1142 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Norwich and all the other teams have also had a lot of games.

Fatigue may be an issue, but it is an issue for every team.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 08:36 - Apr 7 with 869 viewsStewart27

We’ve had an incredible season.

Promotion is number one priority over beating the trophy dodgers.

But the excuses for yet again not turning up against and not beating Norwich are becoming a little tedious.
Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:37 - Apr 7 with 761 viewsVanSaParody

It is without doubt THE worst result & performance of the season, but what a season

5 cup finals to go - it's in our hands

COYB's!
Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:40 - Apr 7 with 738 viewspointofblue

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:37 - Apr 7 by VanSaParody

It is without doubt THE worst result & performance of the season, but what a season

5 cup finals to go - it's in our hands

COYB's!

It wasn't the worst performance of the season - that accolade goes to Leeds away followed by West Brom away. Result, maybe, considering who it was against and the time of the season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:43 - Apr 7 with 720 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:40 - Apr 7 by pointofblue

It wasn't the worst performance of the season - that accolade goes to Leeds away followed by West Brom away. Result, maybe, considering who it was against and the time of the season.

Effort wise it was the worst performance of the season.
Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 09:56 - Apr 7 with 684 viewsBLUEBEAT

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 05:43 - Apr 7 by BrettenhamBlue

Norwich and all the other teams have also had a lot of games.

Fatigue may be an issue, but it is an issue for every team.

But they have had poorly tummies for a few days too. Bless up.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 13:05 - Apr 7 with 503 viewsRyorry

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 04:41 - Apr 7 by Kropotkin123

I think it is overplayed, as were the "we have the fittest squad in the league" comments, literally a week ago, with Morsy included in the same list.

Thought it was a laboured and tired performance for the most part by Ryorry 6 Apr 18:17
KM said before the game today that there's still illness in the camp. The players are human beings, and if they read some of the harsh comments on here today, I have a feeling some of them would be throwing up their hands and saying "if only you knew how our bodies feel".

You can't & don't expect engines that are on their last 20ml of fuel to run at full throttle for 95 mins.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 479 viewsMK1

They just did a job on us. We move on. No need to dissect the entire day. They have a hold on us in these games. We now have 5 games to really stick it to them. Us going up will hurt them a hell of a lot more than we are currently feeling.
Fatigue an issue / Norwich thoughts on 13:17 - Apr 7 with 466 viewsSwansea_Blue

We started so damn slow that I doubt it’s a fatigue issue. They were up and at us from the start and had a corner within a few seconds. If it was fatigue I’d have expected us to tail off, not start slow. We just seemed to want to take the sting out of the game and slow everything down. It can be hard to then get out of that mindset when you need to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024