Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Played within ourselves 21:26 - Apr 6 with 1314 viewsRIPbobby

I got the feeling that Kieran didn't reveal all of our aces today.

I think if this was a playoff game he would have started Kayden on the wing to run his socks off for an hour and tire them out. Broadly on the bench and Omari in the free role. Might even have started Ali and save the star players for the final 30.

I'm hoping we still have some plans up our sleeves in case we have to go the playoff route. 180 minutes of seeing Norwich has given Kieran a strategy to win.
Played within ourselves on 21:30 - Apr 6 with 1269 viewsITFCSG

You sure?

We are pretty one-dimensional with McKball.

Trust the process, play the same way every match.

I am sure if we played Leeds tomorrow we'd be ripped apart again.
Played within ourselves on 21:30 - Apr 6 with 1264 viewsdavblue

nice thinking but i can't see that, he would have wanted to win this game to go for the top 2, i can't see him holding back ideas in case we play them in the play offs.
Played within ourselves on 21:35 - Apr 6 with 1227 viewsJ2BLUE

How does this make any sense at all?

We were six games from automatic promotion. You think he would be keeping things back for a potential play off tie?

What planet are some people on?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Played within ourselves on 21:39 - Apr 6 with 1177 viewsRIPbobby

Played within ourselves on 21:35 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

We were six games from automatic promotion. You think he would be keeping things back for a potential play off tie?

Are you suggesting we went at it full bore today then? Didn't look like it to me.
Played within ourselves on 21:41 - Apr 6 with 1154 viewsJ2BLUE

Played within ourselves on 21:39 - Apr 6 by RIPbobby

Are you suggesting we went at it full bore today then? Didn't look like it to me.

Yes I am. To think anything else is insane.

We weren't very good. They had a game plan and executed it. They were simply better today. It's that simple. I would fancy us over two legs against them but today they were better and deserved to win.

Again, six games from automatic promotion in a game against your rivals. You do not keep things back in case you face them in the play offs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Played within ourselves on 22:09 - Apr 6 with 1016 viewsGuthrum

Played within ourselves on 21:39 - Apr 6 by RIPbobby

We didn't achieve our usual levels of energy, but that doesn't mean we weren't trying to.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Played within ourselves on 22:13 - Apr 6 with 986 viewsIllinoisblue

Definitely a good idea to hide your aces and lose the game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Played within ourselves on 22:34 - Apr 6 with 855 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Played within ourselves on 22:13 - Apr 6 by Illinoisblue

Definitely a good idea to hide your aces and lose the game.

We were lulling Leeds into a false sense of security to ensure they lost at Coventry weren't we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Played within ourselves on 23:08 - Apr 6 with 761 viewsHciwspi

What a ridiculous statement. 6 games from the end of the season, with all to play for and against Norwich. Are you seriously suggesting we (KM) held back!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Straight on the div list for that one.
Played within ourselves on 23:13 - Apr 6 with 736 viewsSwailsey

This is wild.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Played within ourselves on 23:28 - Apr 6 with 673 viewsbournemouthblue

Played within ourselves on 21:35 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

The main saving grace in that aspect is we can at least try and learn from this and work out a better plan for Norwich. We definitely need it if we do end up playing them twice.

We have 87 points currently playing this way so it isn't exactly a disaster

I do think we need to be smarter for sides who are going to try and stay compact, be hard and physical and stop us trying to play through by playing on the counter and sitting back

We have played poorly against Preston albeit for one half, West Brom and to a lesser extent Leeds who have a lot more quality than those other sides. Maidstone adopted a similar approach and got away with it with even lower quality players so I do think we need a plan B for sides like this.

Al-Hamadi looked a lot more effective against them, we desperately lacked Burns too and will for the rest of the season.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Played within ourselves on 23:50 - Apr 6 with 614 viewsChurchman

Played within ourselves on 21:30 - Apr 6 by ITFCSG

You sure?

We are pretty one-dimensional with McKball.

Trust the process, play the same way every match.

I am sure if we played Leeds tomorrow we'd be ripped apart again.

Yeah you are right. Same every game. One dimensional absolute rubbish. McKenna out. Losers - bin most of the players too and get some better ones.

Absolute twaddle. The above paragraph. And in the name of being polite, I don’t agree with your post either.

We are not one dimensional. We play a modern, top division style of the game that has brought 87 points from 41 games. We’ve lost twice in the last 11 games. Won the rest. We are competing with three financially PL doped teams, one of which at least doesn’t bother with even those rules. And are still in front of two of them. In April. All in addition to having watched some of the most exciting football matches I’ve seen this club produce in literally decades.

We actually vary how we play as much as anyone else if not more. We’ve adapted to injury loss, form, fixture pile up, heavy pitches and have, in April, 87 points.

Norwich were better than us today. They deserved their win. They’ll finish a lot of points behind us. They deserve to. The table doesn’t lie. WBA, Leeds and others were better than us too. We’ve been better than a lot of the others, including Coventry at home who were better than Leeds today. It’s sport. It happens. Get over it.

Good clubs and good teams operate on a win together, lose together basis. Most of our support gets that after the horror that was Evans. Some do not. They call people who support ‘happy clappers’ etc and come up with other nonsense to justify ill timed, disappointment driven, incorrect judgements.

Our players deserve our support. Those that caved in at Northampton and Wimbledon just three years ago did not. I’m as disappointed as anyone to lose to that lot today. Gutted. I was actually more annoyed though by the home game where distraction of hype detrimentally affected how we played - in my view.

You of course have the right to express your views as does everyone. But in this instance I think your opinion is wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024