Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore next season keep or get rid 20:31 - Apr 6 with 1527 viewscressi

Whatever div we are in what would you do for me he gets a few goals but his like bambi on ice big but not great in the air closes down to slowly a gentle jog hence why he can last 90 minutes. And needs velcro legs so occasionally the ball sticks, If Hirst could add a few more goals to his game I'd have George all day before kieffer. Think Bern a decent loan but next season I'd spend money elsewhere on a younger model with a resellable value. Sorry if harsh to some on here.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:38 - Apr 6 with 1459 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nah. Scouting set up should be well underway looking for another hirst to join us in the summer

I like moore. He has scored some important goals. Useful defending set pieces. However I can't take to him as our forward. The way we play needs technical ability and he's not really shown it. We don't really play onto flick ons so that part of his game is no use. He can't run in behind and he's not scoring during set pieces. So he's been part of our incredible season but its inspite of him rather than his actual performances.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:47 - Apr 6 with 1409 viewsbackwaywhen

It’s a No from me , not got the wow factor / all round game attributes IMO.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:48 - Apr 6 with 1401 viewsbazza

I’m sure he will be super motivated to help us get up, by posts like this .
Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:54 - Apr 6 with 1349 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:38 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Nah. Scouting set up should be well underway looking for another hirst to join us in the summer

I like moore. He has scored some important goals. Useful defending set pieces. However I can't take to him as our forward. The way we play needs technical ability and he's not really shown it. We don't really play onto flick ons so that part of his game is no use. He can't run in behind and he's not scoring during set pieces. So he's been part of our incredible season but its inspite of him rather than his actual performances.

That’s unbelievably harsh.

We wouldn’t be where we are if we hadn’t signed him. Our form in January demonstrates that.

To say that we’ve done well in spite of him is just plain daft

Poll: Our final position

Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:58 - Apr 6 with 1312 viewsJ2BLUE

Depends on the fee but if we could do it then yes of course.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 1297 viewsITFCSG

I'd rather sign A Armstrong from Saints if we go up. Or maybe try again for Simms.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:01 - Apr 6 with 1285 viewsStewart27

Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:54 - Apr 6 by southnorfolkblue

We wouldn’t be where we are if we hadn’t signed him. Our form in January demonstrates that.

I actually agree with Frimley.

I like Moore but did me Hirst is a far better all round player. We need somebody more technically able than Moore. He wasn’t 100% today but he offered nothing against a bang average centre back pairing.

We need more than that.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:03 - Apr 6 with 1247 viewsFrimleyBlue

Might sound harsh. But not the way I want it to come across.

He's had his moments but he's still not a hirst where he's integral to our style. That's what I mean.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:08 - Apr 6 with 1218 viewsMK1

It would depend on price and league for me.
If we are Championship, it would have to be no more than £1M.
If we are Premier League, his experience would be very valuable to the squad. No more than £2M though.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:27 - Apr 6 with 1135 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:03 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Might sound harsh. But not the way I want it to come across.

He's had his moments but he's still not a hirst where he's integral to our style. That's what I mean.

You said that our success this season is in spite of him. That implies he’s been a hindrance.

That’s not harsh. It’s stupid.

Poll: Our final position

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:31 - Apr 6 with 1109 viewsFrimleyBlue

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:27 - Apr 6 by southnorfolkblue

You said that our success this season is in spite of him. That implies he’s been a hindrance.

That’s not harsh. It’s stupid.

No it doesn't imply that at all. We've had success and continued success but I don't feel he's been integral to that so inspite of him we have continued to do well. As I've said tho there are certain basic aspects he's been handy. But I wouldnt say we wouldn't be where we are without him. (Well apart from his debut lol )

Waka waka eh eh

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:31 - Apr 6 with 1106 viewsGlasgowBlue

Moore next season keep or get rid on 20:47 - Apr 6 by backwaywhen

It’s a No from me , not got the wow factor / all round game attributes IMO.

Moore was instrumental in turning around our post Hirst form of one win in 9 that saw us drop to 4th. He's not been 100% fit since the Wales penalty shootout as he hasn't had a chance to rest.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:37 - Apr 6 with 1055 viewscressi

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:08 - Apr 6 by MK1

It would depend on price and league for me.
If we are Championship, it would have to be no more than £1M.
If we are Premier League, his experience would be very valuable to the squad. No more than £2M though.

When people say Moore looks on here and won't like lol I'm sure players are discussed by fans at every club all have different views which is healthy.
Next season whichever league we find ourselves there are probably half a dozen players I would move on not excluding loan players it progression if the club to reach its goals. Its not a slight on Moore I just don't think he fits in the way McKenna likes to play his done well defensively. But not dynamic enough.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 22:19 - Apr 6 with 944 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Keep. He’s been beaten up (physically) in the last few games and I think it looks pretty obvious the lad needs a week or two to heal and get back to his best.

Poll: Is Billm….

Moore next season keep or get rid on 22:57 - Apr 6 with 772 viewsSwailsey

Moore next season keep or get rid on 21:31 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

No it doesn't imply that at all. We've had success and continued success but I don't feel he's been integral to that so inspite of him we have continued to do well. As I've said tho there are certain basic aspects he's been handy. But I wouldnt say we wouldn't be where we are without him. (Well apart from his debut lol )

Sorry but that is just completely untrue. Without his goals we wouldn’t be where we are. Our form dipped when we had no forwards and turned around almost instantly when Moore joined. His style of play hasn’t improved us, but his goals have. Similar to DJ in Mick’s first season.

Moore’s goals are a large part of the reason we are fighting for autos, not playoffs at this stage of the season, without Hirst.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Moore next season keep or get rid on 23:44 - Apr 6 with 642 viewsbournemouthblue

I rate Moore a lot but I do wonder if we will look more long term in the summer

I wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for Gallagher from Blackburn?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Moore next season keep or get rid on 23:46 - Apr 6 with 631 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Frinmers gonna Frim.
Moore next season keep or get rid on 23:49 - Apr 6 with 617 viewsReusersTown

Not the time for this. Why don't you try supporting the team.
[Post edited 6 Apr 23:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024