Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… 19:13 - Apr 6 with 1678 viewsyorkshireblue

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:18 - Apr 6 with 1558 viewsWhos_blue

Sad times.

It's not surprising though.
We've already seen a thread derailed here this evening due to unecessary and unpleasant comments.

It seems to be the world we live in now.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:22 - Apr 6 with 1499 viewspointofblue

I mean... the spelling of Morsy speaks volumes to start with.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 1361 viewsGlasgowBlue

If there is one player who never gives less than 100% from start to finish, it's Sam Morsy. Ridiculous take.
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:41]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 1303 viewsthatbdude

I'm going to take a wild guess and say if Morsy was posting "Free Ukraine", mr "Buttons_Social_" wouldn't care about it

Another wild guess is that he probably doesn't even watch the games

Poll: Who going down?

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:45 - Apr 6 with 1291 viewsGlasgowBlue

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:22 - Apr 6 by pointofblue

I mean... the spelling of Morsy speaks volumes to start with.

He can't spell Hladky either.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:55 - Apr 6 with 1195 viewsEastTownBlue

I clicked the Tweet/X or whatever it is, realised that I had them blocked. A look through their recent history reveals why.
If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 20:01 - Apr 6 with 1125 viewsWhos_blue

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:45 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

Ah. Ok. So we've established Mr Buttons is a bell end and that we'd do well to not give his bobbins any more exposure.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 1103 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now I've had my fair share of hot takes.

This maybe the worst one given some thoughts.

But I didn't think Morsy was that bad today.

Helped out wolfy at the back at times. Made a stunning 80 yard dash back to tackle Sargent.

Yes he had a few miss hit passes. But didn't they all.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 1075 viewsNthQldITFC

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:44 - Apr 6 by thatbdude

I'm going to take a wild guess and say if Morsy was posting "Free Ukraine", mr "Buttons_Social_" wouldn't care about it

Another wild guess is that he probably doesn't even watch the games

I do hope this Buttons isn't Biggins, who's one of my favourites, but just a little Twanky.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 20:11 - Apr 6 with 1013 viewspointofblue

If anyone is wondering what the worst social media take today is… on 19:45 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

Spelling occasion was too big for the tweeter too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024