Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson 14:37 - Apr 6 with 1046 viewscbower

I think he has been rather poor since his starring show against Wednesday. He has not delivered despite having lots of the ball. We are really missing Burns.

bluescouser

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1038 viewsNutkins_Return

He's a young kid having to play much more than he should do and not I. His best position.
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1025 viewsbaxterbasics

He was the best of all four attackers, the only one doing anything, until the subs came on.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very much missing Wes. I thought Hutch was off his game today, but saw a few comments at half time with people saying he’d been good. Go figure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:39 - Apr 6 with 994 viewsmelonhead

Yeah he has been poor since,i’m thinking mckenna thinks he can perform again like that personally i think he is an impact player.
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 951 viewsbadadski

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:38 - Apr 6 by Swansea_Blue

Very much missing Wes. I thought Hutch was off his game today, but saw a few comments at half time with people saying he’d been good. Go figure.

Norwich just made it scrappy, they actually played really well - we didn’t adapt to the stop start and physicality - nothing to be ashamed of - Moore didn’t look fit and a few of the players looked really jaded from the start - still lots of ups and downs till end of season and hopefully chance for Hirst and burns to recover even if it’s for the play offs - this was the hardest game out of the last 6 and I wasn’t expecting much to be fair - onto the next game -
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 951 viewsRadlett_blue

I thought Hutchinson was poor today, especially in his decision making. in the first half, he had a few chances to put in an early cross, but instead he cut back onto his left foot. Moore would have had a chance of getting on the end of an early cross. But in fairness to Hutch, he's been a stand-out player in recent weeks.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 952 viewsIllinoisblue

Burns and Hirst are huge misses. Omari is young. Maybe better as a sub v tougher teams.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 814 viewsDerryfromBury

Plays a lot better off the bench than he does when in the starting 11. A real impact player. As was witnessed today.
Login to get fewer ads

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:20 - Apr 6 with 781 viewsITFCSG

Hutch is much better playing as a 10 than as a winger. Should have played Jackson and moved him to Chaplin's role today. Chaplin should have been taken off at HT. Piss poor after his exertions showing his love for Pompey on Monday. Did he even get 10 touches of the ball?
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:25 - Apr 6 with 757 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's having to play far more football than KM would want. That said, his best form for me was in Chaplin's role. Hutchinson, Burns and Clarke were doing great things together before Burns injury.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Jackson start on the tight against Watford and Hutchinson drop into the Chaplin role.
[Post edited 6 Apr 18:25]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:47 - Apr 6 with 679 viewsSwailsey

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:20 - Apr 6 by ITFCSG

Hutch is much better playing as a 10 than as a winger. Should have played Jackson and moved him to Chaplin's role today. Chaplin should have been taken off at HT. Piss poor after his exertions showing his love for Pompey on Monday. Did he even get 10 touches of the ball?

lol so unnecessary and reactionary.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 626 viewsMK1

He's a very decent player who we are lucky to have here for now. Would love it if we signed him in the summer. (no likely I know)
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:05 - Apr 6 with 594 viewsbazza

We are second , 1 point behind Leicester, 5 games to go, now isn’t the time to judge anyone, just get behind the team, f&ck sake, we all thought we’d probably struggle this season with these players. What a bloody journey this season has been.
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:11]
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 565 viewsMK1

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:05 - Apr 6 by bazza

We are second , 1 point behind Leicester, 5 games to go, now isn’t the time to judge anyone, just get behind the team, f&ck sake, we all thought we’d probably struggle this season with these players. What a bloody journey this season has been.
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:11]

We have got to let those who want to slag the team and fans off fill their boots, apparently.
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 557 viewsITFCSG

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 18:47 - Apr 6 by Swailsey

lol so unnecessary and reactionary.

Unnecessary and reactionary? Besides popping up with the odd goal now and then i.e. v Blackburn and Sunderland - Chaplin has been way off form for a couple of months now. He seems invisible at times, we might as well be playing with 10 men.
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:13 - Apr 6 with 531 viewsbazza

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:10 - Apr 6 by MK1

We have got to let those who want to slag the team and fans off fill their boots, apparently.

Nah, f@ck em. This team has given us the best 2 seasons of our lives for some of us, let’s get behind them, no matter what, 5 massive games to go !!! WE ARE GOING UP !!!
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:15 - Apr 6 with 522 viewsMK1

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:10 - Apr 6 by ITFCSG

Unnecessary and reactionary? Besides popping up with the odd goal now and then i.e. v Blackburn and Sunderland - Chaplin has been way off form for a couple of months now. He seems invisible at times, we might as well be playing with 10 men.

Not sure that is strictly true, but if it makes you happy.
KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:20 - Apr 6 with 498 viewsSwailsey

KMc has lots of belief in Hutchinson on 19:10 - Apr 6 by ITFCSG

It was more directed at your comment about his celebrations. He’s also our top scorer.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024